No announcement yet.

I'm so scared I might just cancel the trip :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are allowed to be nervous, maybe even slightly scared. But you should definitely take the chance. Because if you don't... you will never know what you might miss out on. It might just be the best experience of your life. I know that it was for me.

Comment

I pretty much echo everyone's words. If you expect the relationship to progress later, this is something that has to happen and you just gotta hope and pray the in person chemistry reflects all the online conversations. If this is the guy for you, it's all going to work itself out. You've just gotta take the chance because you'll regret it if you don't later. Just because it's awkward at first doesn't mean it will always be that way either. Being around my girl the first few times made me a little pukey feeling from nervousness, but I couldn't imagine my life without her in it. Good luck!

Comment

ohhh please, don't cancel. take that opportunity and find out what's gonna happen next. good luck to you! hugs =)

Comment

Do it! I plan to meet my SO in aug-sept for the first time. I've never flown alone before. I was looking at plane tickets and didn't realise how easy it is to book online. It makes it seem more real.

Take the chance.

I am.

Comment

I agree, don't cancel! It's better to find out sooner rather than later how the two of you stand and plus, if your SO is anything like me, he'll be CRUSHED if you do. My SO had to cancel his visit for a family emergency and we haven't been able to have another one since

Comment

oh darlinn i was just in your shoes!! last week i finallllllllly got to meet my SO! i threw up the WHOLE damn night before and the morning of my trip i was so nervous! I was so shy at first I could barely look at him, but he was sweet enough to only joke about it. I had THE BEST time ever! I am now moving down there to be with him this next coming week! TAKE THE RISK! it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it!!
              I’m lucky that I have found someone that let’s me clutter every smooth surface in our house, wants to cuddle and take 100 hour naps with me and doesn’t mind if I exaggerate a little while telling a story. I never thought a girl could be this lucky, until I found you. You came into my life and I was hoping you would stay for awhile. You warmed my soul and then I hoped you would stay forever. I love you Cody =]

Comment

Go for it! There is no reason why things should be any different in person. Its true that you might be nervous and things might be awkward at first but, you already know each other. In these last nine months youve had the opportunity to get to know each other and fall for one another. Seeing each other in person is only going to make that stronger. I was freaking out when i saw Ja'Ron in December even though we were friends IRL before dating. But he was just as nervous and exited to see me. By far the best decision I could have made. It was magical to know the mannerisms that go with the things he says. It was great and im sure your trip will be too. Give yourself the chance, im sure he will be happy to see you and experience the connection in person.

Comment

Working...
                X