No announcement yet.

How did you meet? Online? How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We met playing World of Warcraft. I was trying to fish and kept gettting ganked he came to help me and we became friends and one day we knew we were more than friends and meant to be.

Comment

We met on an online dating website end of April, 2012. I came across his profile and amused by the way his profile was written so i sent you a friendly message. we started messaging each other back and worth for about 2 weeks until we exchanged phone numbers. we started to Skype and gotten to know more of each other over the 2 months span, and finally met June 29, 2012.

I guess the whole 2 months we were talking, we were kind of dating.. when we finally met, he confused his feelings for me and told me he wanted to be with me.

i can't wait for him to come back to California in August/September. He'll be 130 miles away instead of 1500 miles.

Comment

We live on the same street so it was inevitable. We were introduced my a mutual friend and we became friends with each other after that. That was about 12 years ago, last year he confessed his feelings for me and we have been together ever since.

Comment

I met my SO on omegle lol. I was really bored and it was probably about 3am or something, and I was thinking of a halloween costume and so I went online, he was the first person I got connected with and he told me his name was Brock. So I was like, "oh that reminds me of a football jocks name" and he goes "haha you're the first person to say that, everyone else says it reminds them of pokemon" and then we just added each other on msn and started chatting everyday. Kinda funny lol
          "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

We met on a popular penpal website during the summer of 2010. He came across my profile and left a message on my wall; within days we were chatting for hours at a time on MSN. A few weeks later he told me he'd fallen in love with me, I realised I felt the same about him... and I guess the rest is history!

Comment

Working...
            X