Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What anniversaries do you & your SO track?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SO and I count the day we started dating online and when we got engaged. We still remember the dates he came and all that, we just count mostly when we started dating lol. We also do the little monthaversary thing
    "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

we decided that we would consider the first time we kissed as the day we officially got together, so that's April 6th. so far we've celebrated our six month and one year anniversaries (both over skype), so I'm super excited to get to be with him in person for our one year and six months and two year anniversaries!

the only other significant day that sticks out for our relationship is St. Patty's. I'd like to have a tradition of celebrating St. Patty's, because it was the first time we realized that we liked each other and there was something between us. it would be cute to go to the same bar again this year. :3

Comment

We don't. I have my little daisypath thing underneath, but everything's so muddled. There was never really an official date that we established we were a couple. On January 21st I confessed my feelings, but I loved him long before that, and I guessed that he felt the same around July of last year when he sent me $100 worth of books and registered a star in my name for my birthday. We've dedicated our evenings to each other for years now.

Every holiday is used as an excuse to celebrate our relationship, so I guess you could count that.

Comment

So far we only recognize the day we got back together for good (the one in my profile). I'd be hard pressed to remember the date we actually started talking. We don't want to dwell on the day we first got together because we broke up soon after. And we do remind each other of the day we first met, though it was several months after the relationship was established. Oh, and we really can't figure out the exact date we got engaged (sometime in June 2011). So we'll just stick to 2/2, and then of course celebrate our marriage anniversary.
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

We don't We're just not anniversary people, and probably don't have a real date anyway. Our relationship evolved slowly, we became more than friends in the Spring, three years ago and never looked back, so that's about as anniversary-ish as we get.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Believe it or not, in some ways the day we first got together (December 8th, 2009) is much more meaningful to to me than our wedding date (June 11th, 2011). I know that our wedding anniversary is supposed to be our "day to celebrate" now, but I think I'll always have fond feelings about the time it all began. I'd still like to continue to recognize it if we can -- it's not too shabby to have a special day every six months or so!

Other than that, we tend to at least acknowledge our "monthaversaries" when they arrive (if I remember, ha ha), even if we don't usually celebrate them anymore. It's crazy how the longer we're together, it seems like it arrives more and more quickly. I just looked on my signature just now and realized today is the 8th. I was thinking, "Again?!"
              My heart belongs to a pilot!
              ~*~
              ~*~
              [/center]

Comment

We decided to make the day that we met our anniversary. The 8th of Sept <3. Last year we managed to spend it together which was lovely.

Comment

We track the day we became official which is July 1st, 2012.

Comment

Working...
                  X