No announcement yet.

First Visit: Who Came To Who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boyfriend and i have dated twice and each time he came here to see me first. We first met in 2003 when i was 18 and he was 21, then lost contact a few years later, and reconnected in March of 2011 and came to see me in May of 2011. Now that we have been dating for over year it is me who goes to see him more.

Comment

Originally posted by Honeypie View Post
      I'm going to him 1st .... just easier that way {kinda, for personal reasons} but he's going to pay for everything {he won't let me pay}
      My boyfriend is the same way he wont let me pay this last time when i went to see him i ended up paying for a few things and he didnt like that and after i left to come back home wrote out and mailed me a check for way more then i even spent even though i told him he didnt have to do that. The one time we agreed to split the cost of the motel room and each pay half since we were meeting halfway he ended up paying more like 3/4's the cost of the room.

Comment

My SO visited me first. This was only cause when we met my mom was really freaked out about it because I had never dated someone online, so she wanted to meet him, while I was at my own house lol. I visited him after that (:
        "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

My SO visited me first, just at the beginning of this year after almost a year and half of communication through messenger and emails. It was one of the happiest days of my life, haha esp. the first time I saw him, our first hug and kiss all at the same day. =) I can recall how it was every each day that we were together. I miss those times.

Comment

I went to him even though my family was extremely nervous about it. It was more convenient for us that way. But, he's moving to me to close the distance, so it's kind of nice that I was able to go to him first.
            My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
            It's just me and you
            Put the pedal to the metal
            Baby, turn the radio on
            We can run to the far side of nowhere
            We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

We will be going to eachother the first time we meet. We are going to spend a weekend together in a neutral city. Although we are also already planning to visit each other next year in our homes, me going up to her in the spring and her coming to me in the summer.

-Trepis

Comment

I went to him the first, and all the subsequent times. He's never visited me. We'd both need a visa to go to the other's country, and the plane ticket costs more or less the same, and we both work and have a steady income... HOWEVER, given the way the society I live in works, we couldn't have stayed together at the same place, we couldn't have seen each other as much as we would have liked, and it would overall had been a very tricky situation. So Finland it is.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

i went to see him first, we were best friends at this time i wanted more, and i knew he felt the same, i was going to meet my grandparents who live in the same country as my SO, i met him and we both knew we should be with each other loving memories

Comment

My SO visited me first. This was only cause when we met my mom was really freaked out about it because I had never dated someone online, so she wanted to meet him, while I was at my own house lol. I visited him after that (:
                    ^This. My mom was so nervous but after the first night he was here she calmed down. For the first three nights he had to stay in a hotel but then my mom offered to have him stay at our house for the rest of his trip.

Comment

I went to visit him first, which was 2 weeks ago, going back in 3 weeks before university starts It turned out beautiful, megabus is a godsend.

Comment

Working...
                      X