Need a girls opinion on gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jango View Post
    Oh wow, a lot more replies than i anticipated!
    Thank you everyone for the comments! It's really made me a bitmore confident about getting her something.

Ive spent ages, and ive got a short list of about 8 items haha!
    I'll try and narrow it down, or even pick something out tonight :P

Thanks again.
    Now that you've involved all of us in your adventures in gift-giving, please post a pic when you've decided I'm curious to see what you're going with!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Ditto what Moon said

Comment

I don't know if they have them where you are but I always thought that Pandora Bracelets were a great thing. You spend about $80 on the bracelet then you can but different little charm like beads for special occasions, ones that mean something to the both of you.

https://www.pandora.net/en-us/explor...ucts/bracelets

Comment

[/COLOR]
          Originally posted by Anna N' Luc View Post
          I don't know if they have them where you are but I always thought that Pandora Bracelets were a great thing. You spend about $80 on the bracelet then you can but different little charm like beads for special occasions, ones that mean something to the both of you.
          Thanks, I looked at the link, and too; Like the idea of this.
          For now, I'm looking for a more.. solid set sentimental item. To really remind her of this time in specific. If you know what I mean.

But i've noted this because I do like the idea, and might come in handy soon. So thanks again!

Comment

£70-£90 doesnt make you look cheap. Swarovski would be really nice I think, because its quite timeless and classy, but not too over the top. I know I would be super happy with swarovski.

Comment

Arh I messed up my other post.

I'm probably gonna go with swarovski. Looks pretty decent.
              But yet again; I've never bought jewellery before.

Comment

I haven't read the other posts.. but I mean you know how old she is and what type of girl. if you go shopping ask a women who works there I'm sure they can help you too. Unfortunately I haven't received any jewelery from my SO yet, but I think that I would love everything he gets me.so just do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jango View Post
                  [/COLOR]

Thanks, I looked at the link, and too; Like the idea of this.
                  For now, I'm looking for a more.. solid set sentimental item. To really remind her of this time in specific. If you know what I mean.

But i've noted this because I do like the idea, and might come in handy soon. So thanks again!
                  The thing I like about the Pandora bracelets as gifts is you get her the bracelet and one charm with a sentimental meaning then you have the perfect gift idea for future occasions, another sentimental charm... comes in very handy especially since the charms range in price from $30 to $130 so depending on the occasion, there is a range on which you can spend.

Comment

oh I just remembered Thomas Sabo... they have charms as well. It's verry popular in Europe and I have it too.. well you can't see one girl who hasn't got or heared of ir lol they have earrings,bracelets,rings,necklaces and watches..

Comment

Late reply! Just wanted to reiterate the jewelry idea!
                      No matter what it is, if you buy it, she will LOVE it. Today in the Chinese market I found a chain to wear with the necklace my SO bought me. The chain he got with the necklace was so short I couldn't wear it comfortably, so now I am soooo happy to be able to wear the necklace again. It is like having a piece of him with me all the time!

Comment

I had a look at some Thomas Sabo stuff, an i found a certain pendant i think my girlfriend would like!
                        But it comes on it's own, so i need to get a chain necklace thing also if i go with this.
                        Which is going to cost quite a bit more.

I only looked at Swarovski and a bit of Thomas Sabo, but after I had a look around some shops today I realsied there's actually a huge amount of brands and variety!
                        I can see why some guy's will shy away from it

Comment

Just re-iterating what everyone else has said, that she will love anything you get for her because you took the time to think of her. I would recommend a "Key To My Heart" necklace. The meaning is sweet.

https://www.amazon.com/Bling-Jewelry...ey+to+my+heart

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Update

Just a quick update for this thread.
                            Thank you all again for your input!

I don't even know how many weeks this took. But I took my time and got something with a lot of thought put into it.
                            I ended up actually going into the Swarovski shop, and got one of the staff to look through all their stock for this.
                            It cost only £67, around $105 or something

I hope its alright though

Comment

Beautiful and perfect reminder of her first "i love you" to you...

She'll love it for sure!!!

“Laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers”

Comment

Working...
                              X