New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
    AliDance, your hair is so nice and shiny! And what a hot couple!
    Yes, major hair envy!

Love seeing all the cute happy pics here

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

Well I don't seem to have any picture of the two of us together, but here is two photos of the both of us from my blog:

https://unraveltheturtle.blogspot.ca...portraits.html

oh never mind, I found a cute on!!

https://unraveltheturtle.blogspot.ca...ay-season.html

My hair is way longer now, I had it so short in those pictures! (it will probably be short again >< )
      xxx

Comment

AliDance, your hair is so nice and shiny! And what a hot couple!
        Aaw, thanks so much <3 xx

Comment

Heres a picture in London

And heres one in Paris

Off to rome next week! And then been here living in Scotlnd, amazing amazing beauty here
          I just love this one
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

That's a band's shirt your SO is wearing, isn't it? May I ask which band?
            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
              That's a band's shirt your SO is wearing, isn't it? May I ask which band?
              Malign Do you like metal? (I see your Saint Vitus pic!)

Comment

Indeed I do I'm mostly into traditional and doom metal, but I try to keep an open mind (my SO listens to death/black, almost exclusively). Nice to see another couple of metalheads around here!
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

You or your guy should have a listen to Weapon (from Canada), that's my guy's band! I know it's coming from me so it sounds biased but they honestly rule if you like death/black metal (so might be more for your SO's tastes)! I don't think I've ever seen anyone else into metal on these forums!

Comment

Hehe will do!

Comment

Weee! Got home yesterday from meeting him for the first time! I had so much fun but now it hurts so much and i now know how all the rest of you feel.

Last edited by pretty ll vacant; September 4, 2012, 08:59 AM.

Comment

pretty ll vacant - Such adorable photos! You're really pretty!

Here's two recent ones of me and my SO

A pretty photo from a day at the lake that I grew up on. We actually took our prom photos at the same lake - at the dock next to this one.

My first time on a horse - That's my SO on the other one. My SO's brother is leading my horse.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                        Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                        Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                        Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                        Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Rookie question - how the heck do you get an picture to post rather than a link? Did it once and now I can't remember! LOL

Comment

Floridaellen, your SO kinda looks like mine. It's spooky

Comment

floridaellen - aw, so cute! & I love your white dress

Comment

This is my baby. <33
                                He kept looking at me (while playing a game) and then told me that I must be really interested in whatever I was doing on my ipod.
                                .. I was watching him through the camera waiting on him to turn so that I could get a picture.. he didn't know this though. XD
                                https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/...exX/RL/Az4.jpg
                                (picture is huge, so I'm using a link instead)
                                He would kill me if he knew that I posted this. xP

This is me.
                                https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/...L/IMG_0118.jpg

I don't have any pictures of us together though.. I never took any. >_<;;
                                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X