• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was taken about a week ago at my parents' place:

And us being cool in Hong Kong this summer:

Comment

Originally posted by ushiwakafox View Post

This is my absolute favorite picture of us we went to Sea World for his birthday this past summer. Love all the pictures everyone!!
      This is so adorable I almost made a squee noise

Comment

I love all of the photos in here T.T everyone look so happy! here's ours!

Yes, I'm carrying her bag #gentleman

Comment

Fall is here...

Picture from today.

Comment

Originally posted by roosie View Post

And us being cool in Hong Kong this summer:

OMG! This picture is so AWESOME! You and your SO are really cute together too.

Comment

Originally posted by milaya View Post
              Fall is here...

Picture from today.
              i LOVE your hair, that is a great picture.

Comment

Aww you all look so cute & happy in your pictures!!

Here's a picture of my boyfriend and I from our most recent visit this summer. <3

Comment

He and I together

Favorite Pic

https://members.lovingfromadistance....0&d=1349215018

Comment

Just posting one of my favourite pictures of us together It's a bit edited, in case if you're wondering

Comment

I like the original better
                      I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                        TwoThree, I can tell your boyfriend's Finnish, it's funny He looks like someone from a Finnish rock band haha.

Here's two of the most recent ones of us, both from our trip to England in May

On this one, we're getting ready to go see a Newcastle match (football or soccer, whatever you call it)

And this is from Alnwick Castle, the place where most of the Harry Potter films were made That castle is huge and so gorgeous!
                        OMG I'VE BEEN TO ALNWICK CASTLE!! I went with my mum a few years ago. When we went, two guys dressed as Hagrid and Dumbledore saw us and asked my mum to join them. They turned to everyone and said "We have another celebrity with us here today! PROFESSOR SPROUT!" Needless to say I roared with laughter and my mum blushed brick red. I taunted her all day playfully about it. She even had little kids asking for her autograph

My SO and I've not met yet but we went on webcam this morning on Skype! It was around 7am for me and midnight for him XD I apologise before hand for the sleepy, vacant expressions haha

Last edited by Honour; October 3, 2012, 10:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to quote :P

Comment

My SO and I! I'm on the left! This was taken at Six Flags over Georgia in the spring when she lived in Atlanta.

And this is just plain me at the Pennsylvannia (She moved there this Summer!) Renaissance Fair last month.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

this one

https://instagr.am/p/QKviCci64H/

Comment

and this one

https://instagr.am/p/QVc4LZC64P/

Comment

A new one on my recent trip to visit him

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Met online: 1/30/11