No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Abna1 and SeeRat. I love my little family and i'm still all giggly about being married so i'm sure some more pictures will turn up when i get them.
    As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Awesome thread! I love seeing all those pictures.

I can't post links jet because of a lack in postings. As soon as I can I will

Comment

Seeing as me and my SO havent met yet, Here is a skype snap shot of the both of us about a month back in 4 days time ill be happily to add photos of the both of us together

My Soldier. My Love, My Bestfriend

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Louise_B View Post
          Seeing as me and my SO havent met yet, Here is a skype snap shot of the both of us about a month back in 4 days time ill be happily to add photos of the both of us together
          My Soldier. My Love, My Bestfriend
          You two make a lovely couple, hun ! Excited for pics of you together

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
            You two make a lovely couple, hun ! Excited for pics of you together
            Awh Thank you! I'm sure ill have plenty of photos of share with you guys and videos

Comment

On our last evening together. Am soooo excited for next Monday !

Last edited by abna1; May 20, 2013, 10:37 AM.

Comment

^That's a very nice picture, abna.

Comment

SEXY COUPLE

Comment

gefällt mir!!!

Comment

AWWWW! What a cute couple
                      Made it official: 12-01-10
                      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Aww, thanks you guys !

Comment

Gorgeous Picture!
                          I didn't take any pics last time I was there and it has bugged me since. I will make sure to take a ton this time! We are going to NYC so I'm sure I won't have a problem with that. lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Okay I finnally have enough posts so I can post pictures!

(it's her umbrella )

I hate mirror pictures but we didn't have anyone else to take pictures :P

Comment

We took this yesterday at my graduation dinner! I love how happy we look.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post

We took this yesterday at my graduation dinner! I love how happy we look.
                                You two are so cute together!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X