Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][URL='https://qikr.co/mafgp'][/IMG]

Comment

i would love to share but due to circumstances right now i dont post pics of us together online maybe i can get past it once my divorce is final.... but lovely pics yall

Comment

Couldn't help myself. xD Photos from my 21st.

Kissing the nearest boy after cutting the cake.

We are both such nerds and I love that even if he couldn't be there, I could have him on Skype for the whole night. He was such a good sport, saying hello to everybody, putting up with bad call quality and singing Happy Birthday to me in Swedish in front of the whole table Love you honey!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
        Started Dating - 08.11.12
        First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
        Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        22 / 60

Comment

@SmileyK: That is such a sweet idea! Don't know why i never thought of this ... So nice to see so much happiness from yours and all other people's pictures
          Here is SO and me a couple days ago, on my prom ^^

Comment

Originally posted by libelle View Post
            @SmileyK: That is such a sweet idea! Don't know why i never thought of this ... So nice to see so much happiness from yours and all other people's pictures
            Here is SO and me a couple days ago, on my prom ^^
            Sexy couple!

You look like an Eastern European version of Kristen Stewart with a smile.
            Last edited by Tooki; June 16, 2013, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks from us both's names, Tooki ^^

Comment

Awwww >///< you're all so cute!
                So jealous D: I wanna take pics with my baby too! (but we only have silly google plus hangout pics o_o that are embarrassing and must not be seen by the public)

Comment

My dad took a picture of us on Sunday and we started cracking up over something he said, so he happened to catch us both laughing so here it is!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

^love that pic! You look so happy. Good job by your dad!

Met online: 1/30/11
                    Met in person: 5/30/12
                    Second visit: 9/12/12
                    Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezface View Post
                      ^love that pic! You look so happy. Good job by your dad!
                      Awee thanks!! <3

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Last edited by dandelion; June 25, 2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
                          Last edited by dandelion; June 25, 2013, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by libelle View Post
                            You guys are such a lovely couple and you look stunning, libelle !

loveknowsnodistance27, that's sweet ! you look so happy.

dandelion, lovely picture. unfortunately i can only see the first one.

Comment

aww thank you so much ^^

Comment

libelle (did you know that's the German word for dragonfly?), you look beautiful. I've spent a year in Bulgaria and I looove your prom dress and the fact that it covers your butt (not that there's anything wrong with your butt). Sorry for the randomness, I've just seen Bulgarian girls wearing really little for their prom and I didn't really get it. I also love how it matches your SO's tie and your lipstick
                                first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
                                second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

Working...
                                X