No announcement yet.

New picture thread! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Anoulie ^_^ Yes I know, and I love dragonflies thats why i picked it! On what occasion did you spend a year here? Sadly yes, what you described is not very uncommon, sorry you had to see that part and were left with a bad impression I love my dress too, and I agree, I don't think the shortest and most ridiculous dresses can bring that sense of style and beauty that a long, elegant dress can ^^ haha, it was a MUST for me that they match!

Comment

Went out for his birthday. It was an amazing evening
      Last edited by abna1; June 26, 2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Sorry for always replying without a picture abna, you and your SO are so cute together as well! Did you do a voluntary service in Ghana after graduating from high school (FSJ nach dem Abi?) Because that's exactly what I did in Bulgaria, libelle. I spent a school year there working with students learning German; we did workshops on tolerance and discrimination. I lived in Sofia for most of the year, so if your prom was in 2012, I might have seen you there on Цариградско шосе

Anyway, here's a photo of me to balance things out:

(libelle, do you recognize where I am?)

I won't post one of my SO because the person that might become my SO is not my SO, at least not yet. We decided to wait until we actually meet to make it official. Is that weird? Maybe. Do I care? No.
        first met in 2008 -- started talking online again in 2011 -- decided to go on a date in 2012 -- actually started dating on our first visit in August 2013 --
        second visit in February 2014 -- third visit in June 2014 -- fourth visit in September 2014

Comment

I agree with Anoulie, abna you are a cute couple ^^
          What you did here sounds really interesting, hope you had a nice time and gained useful experience! Vitosha? ^^
          Good luck with the first meeting!

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Us leaving a party at 2 a.m. our photographer seems to have been drunk and it was pitch dark.

[IMG][/IMG]

We wanted to go home.

[IMG][/IMG]

Miserable at the airport the day he was leaving.

Comment

don't know why they came out sideways.

Comment

Thank You Abna ! you seem super cute couple tooo <3

Originally posted by abna1 View Post

Went out for his birthday. It was an amazing evening

Comment

Thank you dandelion, libelle and Anoulie !
                  Anoulie, hope to see a picture with your future SO soon

Filly, you guys make a lovely couple !

Comment

Bigger version of my avatar...

Taken on Father's Day... next time will be July 14th... Sixteen more days!

Comment

This a picture of my LDB and I in downtown Vancouver.
                      We went out for a fancy dinner celebrating my friend's birthday!
                      And yes, I made us both wear blue to match on purpose.. :P
                      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                      became official: 28.03.11
                      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Because I just went through all 28 pages and feel like posting some more:

From my last visit:

One of the very, VERY few pictures of me showing my teeth while smiling, because of that crooked tooth, but I like it

I like how red this picture got, my red hair and his red shirt enhanced it 4th of July

the last day, I cried so many times that morning.. (and of course I banged my head at a chair 2 days before.. see that huge bruise?)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                        Married: 1/24/2015
                        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Nice pics Snow!

Comment

Super cute pix Snow! I love the color of your hair

Comment

Snow, you and your boy look super cool together! very lovely couple !

and i love your tooth !

Comment

Us being silly in Germany, Summer 2012

Comment

Working...
                                X