see you in my dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see you in my dreams

My SO sent me a message today about a dream he had last night, that he and I were hanging out together with some other good friends, and that it made him really happy. He also said it reminded him of this (we're both huge Calvin & Hobbes fans):

https://hylian90.files.wordpress.com...ams-thumb1.gif

It totally made my day, and even brought tears to my eyes - I'm always amazed at all the sweet, thoughtful things like this he shares with me.

I also wanted to share the comic with you all because, while there's obviously nothing romantic about it, I do think it's a wonderful idea and especially relevant to long-distance relationships. It just brings a huge grin to my face every time I read it now, and think of him.

Now I'm off to bed to try and meet up with my wonderful man in my dreams. May you all be able to do the same!

aww that's so sweet

thanks for sharing

Comment

Aww cute! I have to show this comic to my SO.

Comment

Awww, too cute! I love it. And how sweet of your SO.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

How sweet of your SO! Thanks for sharing the comic, I'll have to show it to my SO since he adores Calvin and Hobbes. He bought me Bill Watterson's first album for my 19th birthday - it's all in French though so I still understand the pictures better than the words

Comment

That is so sweet!! Made my heart smile
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

It's a very cute comic!! Thanks for sharing! I just sent it to my bf!

Comment

That's really sweet, made me smile! I'll share it with my SO too

Comment

Working...
                X