LFAD Double Date!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFAD Double Date!!!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys! I posted a few months back about how I met up with dukes2011 for lunch. We've been in touch since then and her boyfriend is visiting now! Since Anthony and I are CD, we decided that the four of us would double date! So, tonight we are going out to dinner and are going to play glow in the dark mini golf and walk the boardwalk at the beach!!! I am sooo excited! Is this the first LFAD double date or has it happened before? I'm curious now lol!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

I would love to with one of my close friends on here at some point! But not sure when that's going to happen. I can't speak for anyone but I've never seen it announced before (though I know plenty have met, so who knows). Have fun!
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

Me and my SO & Sam and Elina from here have met several times. But the first time is always the most exciting

Comment

That sounds really cool! Have fun!

Comment

For my Birthday a few weeks ago Kteire and her SO came if that counts? I think we plan to have a double date when I get back from my trip.

Comment

Glow in the dark minigolf.

I have to do this.

Comment

Have a great time!!! And dukes... When you come back and we live near each other, we'll have to double date!! Haha! Enjoy!!
              My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
              It's just me and you
              Put the pedal to the metal
              Baby, turn the radio on
              We can run to the far side of nowhere
              We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

This sounds like so much fun!! I've always wanted to meet some LFAD friends in real life but....I live far far far away. Oh well!

Glow in the dark mini golf sounds awesome! I did 3D mini-golf and that was pretty rockin'

Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
                  For my Birthday a few weeks ago Kteire and her SO came if that counts? I think we plan to have a double date when I get back from my trip.
                  Haha, definitely up for that!! We also just got a bbq and got moved into our flat, so you have to come by when you're back

Have fun!!

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                  Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Working...
                  X