No announcement yet.

Your SO's birthday! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven't been together long enough to spend our birthdays with each other. I'd love to spend my birthday with my SO, but having a birthday during the holiday season can be tricky because he might be visiting family for break.. I guess it depends on how our relationship is by then, I can go back home with home.. As for his birthday, I plan on taking him out to dinner and planning a fun date during the day, like hiking, biking, and the likes.

Comment

We've never spent any of his birthdays together. We always celebrate it a few weeks later. I normally cook him all 3 meals and bake a little cupcake (he doesnt like sweet things so i normally end up eating it).

We've spent 3 of my birthdays together and he always makes it a special occasion. He takes me to something i've never done before. First time he took me to the beach then the gun range. Second he took me to ride my first ever roller coaster (i have always chickened out....i cant stand going upside down lol). Third we went out door shooting (paper/clay targets). His friends normally come over and take me out to dinner, then it's drunken karaoke and home! hehe. Iunno what he's planned for this year, i'll find out next month.

Happy birthday to your SO!

Comment

Happy birthday to ur SO...Hope you will enjoy your time full of joy and happiness..<
        NoThInG iS ImPoSsiBlE..

Comment

Thank you ChibiFelicia and s.a.sajib!

Comment

Working...
          X