Keeping the love flow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping the love flow!

Okay guys, I'm in dier need for some responses here! Just yesterday I got the address to send my boyfriend letters while he's in basic. So this morning I put 3 letters in the mail and sent them off.
    Well...about an hour ago I received a text with his NEW information. Some things had changed -_- It wasn't too much of a change, but enough for them to inform his mom and her inform me.
    I'm so afraid that he won't end up receiving the letters I sent out this morning.
    I've been told that he will still relieve them, that they'll find him and make sure be gets them...but I'm so paranoid and slightly freaking out that he won't get them. Can someone ensure me that he will get them?? Or not?

If they're recent changes, then mix-ups are likely to be expected for the first little while. Usually the post office or whomever handles the mail is decent at sorting things out (they've even been sorted out for me when the person has had the wrong address!).
    { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
    Met online: February 2009
    Feelings confessed: December 2010
    Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
    Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
    First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
    Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
    Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
    Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
    to be continued...

Comment

it may take a bit longer for him to receive the letters because they'll need to get transfer to wherever he is currently...

Comment

Don't worry I am sure they will get them the right place I'm guessing address changes happen there all the time so they know how to deal with it.

Comment

I spent 10 years in the military. The military uses a post locator that lists which unit every soldier is assigned to, so no worries. The military post office will be able to look him up and forward his mail

Comment

Working...
          X