No announcement yet.

Scary boyfriend, scary boyfriend!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend and I are far too young to have ever slept a full night together, but occasionally I will fall asleep when we hang out late, and he's told me that I flinch a lot in my sleep (like muscle spasms), as well as whining/crying, I also grab at him and scratch him. But when I am in a deep deep sleep (like when I fall asleep when we're watching a movie I don't find interesting), I am completely still and sometimes he doesn't believe or realize I'm asleep because I'm so calm. I have no idea why this happens.
    started dating: 12/08/12
    "i love you": 04/12/13
    el paso: 07/24/13 - 08/05/13
    montreal: 12/13/13 - 01/03/14
    el paso: 01/05/14 - 01/19/14
    montreal: 05/30/14 - 07/27/14
    el paso: 07/27/14 - 08/18/14
    el paso: 12/27/14 - 01/16/15
    el paso: 06/02/15 - 08/17/15
    san antonio: 02/04/16 - 02/08/16
    san antonio/el paso: 06/03/16 - 06/21/16

Comment

Ahh! That would be so scary! My S/O sleeps like the dead though, just with some occasional twitching. But I get really bad nightmares for about a week straight every few months. So when I have them I apparently twitch like crazy and usually when I wake up I'm having a panic attack. He's great though, he tells me to call him if I have one (I never would though, he needs sleep too :P) I apparently snore (according to my brothers and parents) so I'm actually kind of terrified to sleep with him :/

Comment

heh we tried again yesterday, no fits or anything. but he went *right* up close to me. he had the *whole* bed and i had a slither :P not impressed :P

when we were at his location in a hotel, apparantly i had a nightmare once and was taking all the duvet, hyperventalating and also thrashing around.
        he told me in the morning about all of this, and i said yes it was because i was having a nightmare, n why did he not wake me...

... he said "because you were sleeping and i didnt want to disturb your sleep".... :P

Comment

My SO can't sleep on his back because he snores. I have had him stop breathing on me while he was asleep before. It was so scary. I said his name and he rolled over and started breathing again. He didn't remember it the next day. I know I talk in my sleep like crazy and sometimes I sleep with my eyes open. I know its weird.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Comment

Working...
          X