Just want it back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just want it back...

All this anger…is turning into sadness. I just looked through my profile on Facebook, just to look at past posts & stuff, and I saw a ton of posts on my wall from him earlier this year. I couldn’t cry ‘cause I’m with my friends right now, but it just brought an overwhelming wave of sadness over me…I miss being called “sweetheart” & “baby”…I miss him calling me beautiful everyday…I just miss it all…just feels like something’s missing now. I hate this. I just want my life back

I went on my FB to retrieve a photo from my mobile uploads and realized I forgot to delete the ones with him in it.

I actually listened to "Someone I used to know" without crying. It'll get better.

Comment

You've got your life back. Unfortunately, it's the life you had before him - your single life.
      There's a lot of enjoyment and self-discovery and friend-time to be had from that single life, and I believe you will be happy again, once you get through this mourning. It just may take a while.
      Just remember, you have things to look forward to. It will eventually feel better.
      I wish you strength.

P.

Comment

Working...
      X