No announcement yet.

Famous couple you are like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

debra and raymond from everybody loves raymond....
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Jax and Tara from Sons of Anarchy. Not that he's a biker... but his outwardly rough, inwardly caring nature and my sheltered, innocent nature.

Plus, I'm addicted to this show right now... so it's always on my brain. And when I mentioned it to him, he laughed loudly.
      My motor runs a lover's heartbeat
      It's just me and you
      Put the pedal to the metal
      Baby, turn the radio on
      We can run to the far side of nowhere
      We can run 'til the days are gone

Comment

Shizuku and Seiji from Whisper of the Heart. I'm an English teacher and aspiring writer, and I'm very critical of my own work, but still headstrong and independent, like Shizuku. He constructs electric guitars (the same way Seiji constructs violins), and is intelligent in every pursuit outside of guitar-making, as well. And I've always admired their love; the way it's timorous, but certain. He just kind of popped onto my radar through OKCupid despite having attended school with me for 2 years (the same way Shizuku only notices Seiji because he checks out the same books as she does, not because they're in the same place all the time). And after a long time of getting to know each other, we just couldn't deny our love and admiration for each other (kind of like the way the plot of Whisper of the Heart unfolds.)

If anybody's not seen this movie, I highly recommend it, especially if you like Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli movies (such as My Neighbor Totoro or Howl's Moving Castle.)

Comment

As much as I hate to say it, Edward and Bella -.- We've both read the books, and disliked them, but coincidental things keep cropping up that make it seem like the books are metaphorically about us. His constant phrase for the first part of our relationship was "I'm not good enough/bad for you." He has lovely, wonderful, wholesome, and sort of rich parents, whereas mine are average and quirky. His sister was kind of scary at first, but now we get along really well. We went through the whole New Moon break up thing, and yes, I have a Jacob. I have that weird mental frequency that only he seems to get. He's extremely old fashioned in the way he talks, and acts...

The worse part is that I could keep going >.<

Or Simba and Nala, because we both act like cats and have the same coloured eyes.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
          -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
          \

Comment

Working...
          X