No announcement yet.

He doesn't care if I cheat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not bisexual but I think I understand pretty well your point of view. Yes, sleeping with another woman WOULD be cheating, and I like to think my SO does not want me to cheat on him. I do not like open relationships and I'm not one to share- or to share myself. I think he is not understanding what being bisexual really means. It does not only involve the part of being sexually attracted to both men and women, but also being able to develop deep love feelings towards any of them. Plus I believe it must be painful to feel your sexuality is not taken seriously here. You sound like you do not approve cheating at all and that's to be respected.

He has to learn what being bisexual is really like. That you can feel the same intimate feelings with any of them (yes, FEELINGS, not sexual arousal/attraction). As many said, tell him that cheating with a woman or with a man, would be the same for you.

Good luck I really hope he understands you.

Comment

i think you need to just tell him that you want and need to be in a committed relationship...with him...and that you aren't looking for a relationship just for sex...that if it was just about sex...you wouldn't need a relationship for that...relationships are about so much more...the sharing...the communicating...and being there for each other....my girlfriend and i have actually talked about this on a couple occasions already...

Comment

Originally posted by MaggieS View Post
        I'm scared of what happens if he can't respect that :/
        What do I do then?
        Then tell him if he's so adamant in you sleeping with other women, that maybe he should become a woman to fulfill his fantasy. Make sure you then send him a picture of yourself holding a pair of scissors @_@.

Ok, maybe that's a little violent XP. I really don't know what to tell you. I guess maybe working in the actual words "You're hurting my feelings when you say these things." into the conversation. If he doesn't get that, then point out to him that he's being a bitch :P. I feel for you though. Part of the reason my boyfriend doesn't like telling women that he's bisexual is because he thinks they'll either fetish him, or point out that he looks nothing like the guys they usually see in yaoi (that's actually happened to him). It's a good thing I'll slaughter him regardless of who he cheats on me with :'D.

Comment

Working...
        X