TV SHOW LOOKING FOR COUPLES IN A LDR THAT WANT TO MEET FACE TO FACE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV SHOW LOOKING FOR COUPLES IN A LDR THAT WANT TO MEET FACE TO FACE

A NATIONALLY SYNDICATED TELEVISION SHOW IS LOOKING FOR COUPLES IN LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WHO WANT TO MEET FACE TO FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON OUR SHOW. BOTH PARTIES MUST LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES.
    IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL ALYSON RIGHT AWAY AT: 203.564.8464 OR CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT ALYSON.DIFRANCO@NBCUNI.COM

THANKS.

Edit by Michelle:
    This is not a scam. It is a real opportunity!
    Last edited by Michelle; September 21, 2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: addressing member scam concerns

You could try not using caps lock next time, lol.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Shame you don't do US/UK couples

Comment

I noticed your forum name, so would this suggest it's the trisha show that's covering this? Just wondering because Jeremy Kyle has taken his chat show to the states....I might be totally wrong...but thought I'd ask.....lol

Like Honour said it would have been nice to have included UK/USA LDR's.........

Started Writing - February 2010
        First Visit - September 2010
        Second Visit - June 2011
        Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
        Our Wedding Day - April 2012
        Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
        NOA1 - July 2012
        NOA2 - December 2012
        Fourth Visit - December 2012
        Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

WHY DID YOU USE SO MANY CAPS?!
          Made it official: 12-01-10
          First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
          Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Yes, this is the same Trisha from the UK. She has also taken her show to the states.
            The caps was an aesthetic choice. I didn't realize they would be such an interesting talking point.

A nationally syndicated television show is looking for couples in long distance relationships who want to meet face to face for the first time on our show. Both parties must live in the United States. If interested please call Alyson at 203.564.8464 or contact via email at alyson.difranco@nbcuni.com

There you all go. better?

THANKS. [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by thetrishashow View Post
              Yes, this is the same Trisha from the UK. She has also taken her show to the states.
              The caps was an aesthetic choice. I didn't realize they would be such an interesting talking point.

A nationally syndicated television show is looking for couples in long distance relationships who want to meet face to face for the first time on our show. Both parties must live in the United States. If interested please call Alyson at 203.564.8464 or contact via email at alyson.difranco@nbcuni.com

There you all go. better?

THANKS. [/FONT]
              So do I get a gold star for being right Lol Always liked watching Trisha here in the UK, many moons ago though!! Funny your location is Stamford, Connecticut, used to live in Greenwich, not far from there.....

Hope you find a suitable couple for your show and I'm sure you will.....

Started Writing - February 2010
              First Visit - September 2010
              Second Visit - June 2011
              Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
              Our Wedding Day - April 2012
              Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
              NOA1 - July 2012
              NOA2 - December 2012
              Fourth Visit - December 2012
              Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

idk, it still seems sketchy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
                  idk, it still seems sketchy to me.
                  Then don't call. How do you think these kind of shows find guests?
                  A 2 second google search shows the email domain is for NBC Universal, so to any of you domestic couples who have no other chance of meeting, it's worth a shot.
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Moon View Post
                    Then don't call. How do you think these kind of shows find guests?
                    A 2 second google search shows the email domain is for NBC Universal, so to any of you domestic couples who have no other chance of meeting, it's worth a shot.
                    Really? Cuse I did my own google search for the entire e-mail and the only things that came up are a facebook page for an Alyson Defranco (which had photos that look like they could have been taken from google) and ads for cast calling for 14, 15 and 16 yr old girls. I googled just her name and nothing better came up.

So, excuse me for being cautious. There are a lot of phony agencies out there that prey on the emotions of innocent people.

I also looked up the Trisha show and there are no anoucements for the need of LDR couples.

Just to add on: WHY in the world would a legit agency have the time to reply to the comments people are making? They would just post it and let people come to them.

and the phone number dosn't even trace to anywhere when you google it.

I'm sorry if I seem snappy, but my boyfriend's safety comes first.
                    Last edited by Black_Halloween; September 21, 2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

If I weren't already meeting my boyfriend in 5 (yes, FIVE) days, this would definitely be an idea I'd be keen on. I think it's absolutely awesome when shows do things like this and it's so sweet to see people who might not have a chance due to circumstances to see one another at this point in their lives get a chance to meet one another.
                      Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
                      Dating: December 2019
                      First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
                      - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Hey everyone, this is not a spammy post. I was contacted by Alyson prior to this post. Alyson works with NBC Universal. This is a real opportunity!
                        Read my LDR story!
                        Facebook
                        Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle View Post
                          Hey everyone, this is not a spammy post. I was contacted by Alyson prior to this post. Alyson works with NBC Universal. This is a real opportunity!
                          Thank you for clearing this up, Michelle! I was worried.
                          { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
                          Met online: February 2009
                          Feelings confessed: December 2010
                          Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
                          Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
                          First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
                          Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
                          Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
                          Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
                          to be continued...

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Halloween View Post
                            Really? Cuse I did my own google search for the entire e-mail and the only things that came up are a facebook page for an Alyson Defranco (which had photos that look like they could have been taken from google) and ads for cast calling for 14, 15 and 16 yr old girls. I googled just her name and nothing better came up.

So, excuse me for being cautious. There are a lot of phony agencies out there that prey on the emotions of innocent people.

I also looked up the Trisha show and there are no anoucements for the need of LDR couples.

Just to add on: WHY in the world would a legit agency have the time to reply to the comments people are making? They would just post it and let people come to them.

and the phone number dosn't even trace to anywhere when you google it.

I'm sorry if I seem snappy, but my boyfriend's safety comes first.
                            Good god, get over yourself.
                            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Here's an article about The Trisha Show:

‘Maury’ Conflict Expert Gets Her Own Spinoff
                              Read my LDR story!
                              Facebook
                              Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X