Our journey together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our journey together

I don't know where to post this, so if it's totally missplaced an admin can feel free to move it!
    I also don't know why I am posting it, since you guys don't really know me, or us. But i guess it could work as some sort of inspiration.
    Enjoy!

The airports scenes made me cry!! It looks like you had a lovely time together!!
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

I only watched the first 1/2 because my internet is crap. But it was really sweet! You guys look great together.

Comment

@Verojoon; I can barely stand watching it myself without tearing up, too soon i guess :´(

@mllebamako: We really do, don't we?

Comment

i know that feeling seeing him walk away and away and away. thats the most sad part.

Comment

I only know the feeling of walking away (I'm the guy). But being 'forced' to leave my baby was freaking horrible .

Comment

love you swesus <3 :')

Comment

This video is soooo cute <3 <3 You guys look great together, and the airportscenes made me tear up too... I know the feelings all to well And hey, Swesus, I know the trip from Sweden to Singapore... It's LONG!

Met online: February 2011
                Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
                  This video is soooo cute <3 <3 You guys look great together, and the airportscenes made me tear up too... I know the feelings all to well And hey, Swesus, I know the trip from Sweden to Singapore... It's LONG!
                  Hello fellow swede! lol It is very long indeed, and a 14 hour transit on my way home did not make it any shorter D:

Comment

Originally posted by Swesus View Post
                    Hello fellow swede! lol It is very long indeed, and a 14 hour transit on my way home did not make it any shorter D:
                    Hej! Oh god, 14 hours?! That's crazy! I think I had a 6 hour transit when going to Australia (We landed in Kuala Lumpur, but still), and that was enough to make me almost go insane :O xD

Comment

Originally posted by Alle1770 View Post
                      Hej! Oh god, 14 hours?! That's crazy! I think I had a 6 hour transit when going to Australia (We landed in Kuala Lumpur, but still), and that was enough to make me almost go insane :O xD
                      Yep 14 long hours! and yeah 6 hours is bad enough. Luckily they provided free wi-fi so I could skype with my lady for the whole 14 hours, minus the times i went to eat

Comment

Originally posted by Swesus View Post
                        Yep 14 long hours! and yeah 6 hours is bad enough. Luckily they provided free wi-fi so I could skype with my lady for the whole 14 hours, minus the times i went to eat
                        Haha thank god for that then! Your video was so sweet either way, best of luck to you both!

Comment

Nice video . You two look cute together. I lol'ed when he kissed you on the nose.

Comment

Originally posted by Nbaby View Post
                            Nice video . You two look cute together. I lol'ed when he kissed you on the nose.

If you thought her reaction was funny there, you should've seen how mad she got when i woke her up with a nose-kiss
                            And thanks :3

Comment

Super cute! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X