No announcement yet.

a great week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! Just know that spending a week with someone on a trip is totally different to living with them - I'm saying this as a heads up. The reality of things are different once you're living together and trying to find work, pay bills and at the same time still trying to have a life together. I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

i know it's different...but at the same time...it's exciting...getting to make all the plans for the future...and finding that one person that you can just be yourself with...and i already have a good job...and she and i have talked already about her finding something right away...and just keeping that until she finds something better to her liking...i can handle all the bills here myself...since i do already...so she just has to be able to find something to take care of her needs for a while at least...and just keep an eye open for something better....and i know it will all work out...but thank you...always good to look at all ends of things

Comment

awwwwww i m so happy for the both of you the pictures look amazing and you both look so happy and its such a geogeous ring i m so happy that the meeting went so well and all the best with closing the distance plans 3.5 months is just the right time, and believe me that time will fly, its going to be an emotional roll coaster during the last few days into closing the distance as it was for me when i moved to be in the same country as my SO so much closer, but patience will make everything better and it will be amazing and great all the very best to you and your SO

Comment

I'm loving the photos, you both look so happy and the ring is gorgeous! Glad you had such a lovely trip... here's wishing you all the best for the future

Comment

So happy for you!!!

Comment

That's so beautiful, I'm glad you guys had an amazing week!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Awww yall are cute!! Isn't it just wonderful knowing you found your perfect partner!! Glad yall had an amazing week!! Sounds like you two and me and mine will all be closing the distance around the same time. 3-4 months just can't go by fast enough can it!!

Comment

Congratz! and very nice ring

Comment

thank you so much everyone...i really really love that ring too...and meant so much to me to give it to her...so now...we pretty much get to start making plans for january...soooo excited...should prolly make some list so that things don't get forgotten...i am very much a list maker...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X