Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went for a walk in the park, then lunch/dinner at a cafe

Comment

He took me to the Golden Gate Bridge, where I then broke my shoe >.< I was embarrassed, but he said it was cute and we laughed about it. He even carried me back to the car and kept calling me Cinderella. He then drove ALL the way back to where we were staying (which was in Burlingame, outside of the city of SF) so I could change shoes before going to the drive in movie. Then we went and ate at a little Vietnamese noodle spot which was so yummehh. The two of us actually ended up falling asleep on each other during the movie lol but I wouldn't change that night for the world. AHHHH! I miss him!

Comment

Our first date was supposed to just be dinner, but we had such a good time at dinner that we went adventuring. I was on the hunt for Buffy season 3, so we went to Best Buy and Barnes n Nobles (Where I found it btw!). He drove me back to my car where I realized I'd left my phone at B&N. I was embarrassed beyond belief but he laughed it off. I broke the um...first kiss or not weirdness by saying, "So is this the awkward part of the night where we decide to kiss or not?" lol! He told me later he was glad i asked that bc he had wanted to but was debating in his head whether or not he should. After we said goodbye i ran my butt back to the bookstore to look for my phone and found it waiting for me where i had bought my dvds. Omw back to the car I saw him in the parking lot, also looking for my phone. It was so stupid sweet, bc i asked him how he planned on getting it back to me and he found it and all he could say was, "I hadn't thought that far ahead" <3 him...lol.
        "You want for myself
        You get me like no one else
        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
        Even in the darkest part of me
        I am beautiful with you
        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
        You're here with me
        Just show me this and I'll believe
        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

We had kind of a strange first date, but it was the best one ever still We were in Stockholm, and went to watch the changing of the guards at the castle. Then we walked around town for hours, until we sat down at a little café and had the most disgusting chicken pie with mango dressing :O xD We just laughed at it, and ordered a huge ice cream for dessert that we shared while walking around town at nightfall... It was truly amazing <3 God, I miss him so much! <3

Met online: February 2011
          Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

Our first date, he came to my apartment and we sat and talked for a while, then ate at Olive Garden. We went back to my place and just talked for hours. We couldn't stand the thought of him leaving, so he offered to sleep on the couch so he could stay. I counteroffered to share my itty-bitty unstable bed, and he accepted. It was the best night of sleep either of us ever had, though he was in jeans and it was quite crowded. It was like all the work to find each other was so tiring that knowing we had found each other was such a huge relief we just slept forever. I don't even remember what we did the next day, but I know it wasn't strange to wake up next to him. We both knew from that first day (we'd only met online a couple weeks prior) that we were in love. Neither of us are much the "date" type, but that one was perfect.
            Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
            Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
            Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
            LD again: July 24, 2012
            Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
            Married: November 1, 2014
            Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

My GF & I barely remember our date . I know that we had our first meal date at Vapiano, but before then she showed me around the Old Town and we went to the rooftop cafe on top of Solaris and snuck in some kisses and pictures

Comment

On our first visit, all the days sort of blended together... so perhaps I'll count the whole visit (2 weeks) as our "first date"... we relaxed, made & ate food together, watched a movie or two, and the bigger events we partaked in were an outing to Ironbridge Gorge Museum and surrounding area, and a day out to Shrewsbury to pick up an RC helicopter.. which was fun... especially watching their dog go crazy after it. We made many memories, I think that trip we ate a lot of microwave chips (fries.. ) and Haribo gold bears.. lol and we ate our now favourite "humble pepper meal" with peppers, marrowfat peas, spring onion, and served with flour tortillas and sometimes ketchup! Of course there was more to the whole "first date visit" but that's the summary of it right now. We shared our first kiss the day we met for the first time too, it was perfect. Our first visit was a year after meeting online, and a couple months or so after making it official.

Comment

Working...
                X