If the World Was Going to End...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the World Was Going to End...

If you knew the world was going to end soon or if you knew you or your SO were going to die soon, what would you do?

Maybe a little morbid/depressing but just a thought I had...interesting to think about. Would you push the boundaries to be with your SO? Would you or s/he give up everything to be with one another?

My SO and I are in an international relationship, so obviously that makes it a little more complicated, but I imagine we would do everything we've wanted to do together (travel, experience upcoming holidays and events we've never experienced with each other like Halloween and Thanksgiving) with all the money we currently have and give up everything (our jobs) to be together in the last few days/weeks/months.

I dont know what i would do, since im broke.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I know it's just me, but I'd figured that, by the world ending, money's not going to matter too much so I could maybe fly out for free and play video games with him and cuddle til the end comes. Heck, we could even play Majora's Mask - seems fitting for the situation. XD

Comment

Would depend on how soon. If soon means December during the zombie apocalypse (), then I would drop everything, yes. If soon meant 10-20 years from now, I would still continue with my education and my career and should hope he would do the same. I am sure there would be a bit more of a push to be with one another, and to close the distance, but I don't believe either one of us would sacrifice the futures that would get us through that 10-20 years. So I suppose it depends on what you mean by soon.
        { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
        Met online: February 2009
        Feelings confessed: December 2010
        Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
        Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
        First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
        Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
        Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
        Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
        to be continued...

Comment

With the walking dead season 3 starting in 2 days I'm gonna go with an apocalypse of the zombie variety. My SO and I have already discussed it...kinda. All he really says is he'd keep me safe. lol. Honestly I'd like to spend my last few days as a functioning person just being together and enjoying life as we know it before the world crashes down around us. Laying in bed cuddling, watching a funny movie. I don't think I'd go overboard here. Though I would make him promise me if I got bit he would end me bc I really don't wanna walk around as a zombie. The prospect of consuming flesh just doesn't appeal to me.
          "You want for myself
          You get me like no one else
          I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
          Even in the darkest part of me
          I am beautiful with you
          Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
          You're here with me
          Just show me this and I'll believe
          I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment