Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What my girlfriend texted me while i was GED testing......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What my girlfriend texted me while i was GED testing......

Excuse her language, she has a dirty mouth >_<
    Recieved at: 12:27pm, October 25th, 2012 -
    To: Me

So I'm here waiting for you to finish your test and I'm hoping that you pass so you can get the fuck up out of there lol but i just wanted you to know that I love you so much with all my heart and that you don't have to worry about me leaving you for someone else..I'm not that type of person I couldn't do that to somebody especially if I love that person..I know you feel like I don't care about you but I really do more than you ever know I just don't show it as much because of all the shit I been through I don't wanna get hurt or let down for showing how i feel..my family isn't the type to show feelings or talk about shit so I never had to do it so that's why sometimes it's hard for me to do that shit but I been trying to work on that for years even more now since I'm with you but anyway I can't wait for you to come here even if its only for a visit atleast ill be able to spend time with you and see you I'm not going to want to let you go, oh yea you need to stop talking about losing weight and shit it drives me crazy cuz I don't care about that cuz as long as you're heart stays beautiful like it is then you're perfect to me but yea I'm hungry so ima stop with this long ass text msg haha i love you babe more than you'll ever know even when I don't show it or say it just know that i do and always will<3333333

She has sworn to me that she is going to change, because I told her that I can't do it anymore, I told her this is not what a relationship is supposed to be, and when you truely love someone this is not how you treat them. She said she will change, she wants another chance. I swore to her, this is her last and final chance to prove she wants to be with me, this text she sent me, gave me butterflies, and this is the girl I fell in love with, ♥.
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

That's very sweet . I hope she follows through with what she says there.

And congrats on working towards your GED!

Comment

D'awww. Let's hope that she keeps to her word and makes you feel happy again. Good luck!

Comment

Awwwwwwwww <33333

Isn't love wonderful?
        Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

yea...would be nice if she follows through...you need to have that...or it really makes the relationship hard....

Comment

I really hope that this isn't continuing to follow the patterns that abusive relationships typically do and that she's willing to put the work in to change (seems she's said this a couple times before and has yet to follow through). I also hope you mean that this really is her last chance. Best of luck.
            { Our Story on LFAD }

Our Beginning
            Met online: February 2009
            Feelings confessed: December 2010
            Unofficially together since: January/February 2011
            Officially together since: 08 April 2011

Our Story
            First meeting in person: 16 August - 14 September 2011
            Second visit: 17 March - 01 April 2012
            Third visit: 23 July - 13 September 2012
            Fourth visit: Looking at 23 March - 6 April 2013

Our Happily Ever After
            to be continued...

Comment

That is sweet! I really hope she works on these things. It can be tough when you grew up in a home without affection, so she may need to really work at it, but hopefully she won't continue to use that as an excuse. It is possible to change. Good luck! I hope things work out for the best.

Comment

Working...
              X