?!? :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?!? :(

So, when I posted my last thread, I said she broke up with me.. which she did, but then after that she told me that she just said that to see how I would react, and if I cared or loved her...? She said she still wants to be with me...?
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

That is really sh#$%y thing for a person to do to another that you are supposed to love. I would never do anything on purpose to hurt my SO. I was married before, If you have serious troubles when you are dating it can only get worse when the trials and tribulations of marriage and children come in. I would keep my guard up and be very cautious. The truth is, it was a mistake and calculated action on her part. Do you want to be manipulated like that?
    Last edited by Hollandia; November 7, 2012, 11:37 AM.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sigh. Ulgh, someone's playing games. Be cautious, buddy.

Comment

She's done some really uncool stuff to you in your relationship. Telling you you remind her of her ex, breaking up with you to see what you would do? It's time to take a stand and say enough is enough, I would walk away as hard as it is. You deserve better.

Comment

Sorry to say this, but that was really selfish and hurtful for her to do that to you. That's only going to complicate your trust within her and confuse you more. If there's one thing you cannot do to your loved one in a relationship, it's that you cannot mess with a person's trust within you and the relationship. So what she did was wrong because, like the other poster said, it's manipulative.

Comment

Don't continue to play her games. I know it's tough but if she's willing to do this to you, what else does she have in store? Cut your losses girl and move on.

Comment

That's ridiculous. Major red flags all over the place on that. Cut your losses so you don't waste years and years with someone dragging you down.
              candi ❤ austin
              ღ5.11.2011ღ
              ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
              ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
              ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
              ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
              [/CENTER]

Comment

Woah, thats low. I wouldnt waste your time. She's playing games with you and it aint fair. Cut to the chase and get out while you still can. You can do, and deserve better than that.

Comment

You know what? She's toxic, if you want to save yourself a ton of hurt, heartache, drama and aggravation, let go of this relationship. I know you love her, but sweetie, this will never be a healthy, strong relationship. I'm sorry about that, good luck.
                  Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

You deserve better than this verbally and emotionally abusive ... something (don't want to use a bad word). I say cut all contacts with her.
                    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

All of you are right, but it's hard for me to just.. walk away..
                      Rona A.
                      &
                      Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
                      Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
                      Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
                      Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

Originally posted by NeverToFarApartx3 View Post
                        All of you are right, but it's hard for me to just.. walk away..
                        This is what all abuse victims say too. Verbal and emotional abuse is abuse. Save yourself the future pain that can only get worse and do it sooner rather than later.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sometimes you have to do things that are hard in order to better yourself. Believe me, most people here understand exactly how hard it is, we've been through it, but the longer you wait, the harder it gets. You can do this.
                          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

That is an ok thing to do. It's kind of heartless and mean actually. She should not be playing with your head and emotions like that. This isn't a game it's your relationship and your life.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                            Married April 18th, 2015!!
                            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

It may be hard but it would be better for you. You don't need to be treated like that. If she loves you she wouldn't toy with you like that
                              " There is always hope.
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X