No announcement yet.

facebook password...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you did a really good thing you told him about it.my boyfriend and i,unfortunately,both have checked some time back each others fb coz we trust each other with all passwords and whatsoever.we indeed found few unpleasant messages in both accounts and we got over it,so i dont really think its a horrible thing to do.the best part is you didnt see anything suspicious and em really glad for you that you have a person whom you can trust.i'm sure he will understand you

Comment

And just to add, my GF and I openly exchange our Facebook/Gmail/Skype/MSN passwords.

The only password that I don't share is my university account login, although she somehow got into it one time

Comment

My SO is not private at all. I know all his passwords, mostly because I have an extremely good memory. I've needed them for something at one time or another, so I remember. He tells me all the messages he gets from women and exes. And leaves his email open. I look through it some. Just curious. I haven't told him my passwords, but it's unneccesary. He's a computer science PhD student. If he wanted in my stuff, he could get in my stuff. He reminds me that it is only his trust in me that keeps him from looking.

I think if he were to do what you did, and immediately tell me, I would be upset, but it's something I could easily get past. We'd probably have to talk about it and I'd want a complete understanding of why he did it (what he was suspicious of or uncomfortable with). But then I'd be over it.

So, I think you did good.
        Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
        Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
        Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
        LD again: July 24, 2012
        Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
        Married: November 1, 2014
        Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Thank you so much guys! I talked to my bf today. He was upset up at first but now things are back to normal.

Anyway, he decided NOT to change his password, and he said that he won't tolerate it if I go in his account again (he knows that if I do, I'll feel so guilty that I'd tell him). Now, I know his password but I know that I'd really screw things up if I did that again. I don't know how I'll be able to keep myself from doing that!
          Last edited by tamy1987; November 11, 2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I gave my passwords to my SO even though he said he didn't want them. I just wanted to show him I had nothing to hide.

Comment

Working...
            X