No announcement yet.

LDR Cycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the subject came up last night and it did kind of naturally too. And it turns out it was something that was on her mind as well. We both figured it's the stress of the past month. Between my work being crazy, her amount of school work, my personal issues, my car being in the shits and her trying to find a job...it's kind of the last thing on our minds right now. Understandable! It felt good to talk about it. We both said that things will eventually settle down and the phase will pass!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

this is REALLY NORMAL.

My SO and I will have this "honeymoon week" when everything is soo happy and we just can't get enough of each other then there will be days when we won't text too much in one day, and just stare each other on Skype because we can't talk of anything.

I don't think it's "falling out of love", it's just that you've gotten too comfortable with each other and sometimes you think you've already talked about everything that the two of you can. Try to spice things up by thinking of new activities that the two of you can do together and both enjoy.

Comment

Working...
      X