Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You and your SO as star signs- are you compatible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is my SO fits Cancer to a tee, but me? I'm the farthest thing from an Aquarius you could find so I don't know how well the compatibility test was cuz it pretty much got everything wrong. Maybe I should start using the sign I was supposed to be born under, I was 2 months preemie so I dunno.

Notes:
    Met: 8.17.09
    Started Dating: 8.20.09
    First Met: 10.2.10
    Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Rane & I were to be the perfect couple… and we did get along very well. Probably too well. I need a little friction ya know? Anyway, my first husband and my SO are both Leo's, which are not a good mix with Virgo's, which is me. The three of us all fit our sign very well, but I'm not going to let the thumbs down on love for the two signs stop me!

Comment

I don't believe that star signs mean anything so I never checked. When we first went to Chicago Chinatown we ran around the Zodiac statues looking for our signs, which told us we were a perfect match (Tiger and Horse); it's all complete nonsense to me but it made me smile

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I haven't even thought about looking ours up till I saw this. I'm a definite Leo. He is an Aquarius (but doesn't fit it too perfectly).
          My favorite paragraph from the website -

"Leo and Aquarius are both Fixed Signs. Leo gives Aquarius the courage to charge ahead and take action, rather than just sitting in the lab formulating ideas. Aquarius’s originality can impress Leo, as can their unique vision. They are both loyal and extremely devoted to one another, and when they understand that they don’t necessarily need to be in charge all the time, they can succeed side by side."

Awww this is true

Comment

Originally posted by Kiyama View Post
            So believe it or not but my SO and I have found out a lot about ourselves on the last date night. We had the idea to google our star sign compatibility and neither of us was prepared for how true it would be. Whether it is really the star sign or our personalities fitting the profiles by chance I can't say but what I can say is how surprised I am that this explains a lot. He is a taurus and I'm a cancer and it exactly describes what's going on between us. Scary. I'm emotional, he gives me stability but gets impatient now and then because of it. I feel he doesn't care because he doesn't tell. His need to spoil me with gifts and sensual delights, the way we feel about a home and family. Our loyalty towards each other. Wow! It helped us understand each other a bit more and I think our relationship can profit from that in the long term.

Have you checked your star sign compatibility and what did you find out? Was it true?
            I'm curious to find out.
            I'm Taurus and my ex-husband is cancer... What you described seems about right for how we were...

My SO is Leo... I have ALWAYS had a huge attraction to Leo from the time I was a teenager... And now I am reading about Taurus and Leo Love compatibility and it describes us to a T!!

Here is a paragraph I especially love:

High-spirited Leo helps Taurus cast off its cloak of reserve, and indulge in the moment. Both know how to have fun, often preferring languid, relaxed pleasures over sustained busyness. Taurus the builder prods Leo to put their wildest dreams into tangible reality.
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

We checked, Kiyama!!!
              I'm taurus and he is cancer
              It is a wonderful combination indeed!!!

Comment

It does describe some things, like im shy and dont have the best confidence. But according to what I read he's better for me, then I am for him lol kinda true... sadly...
                I love you Nathan <3
                sigpic
                5/25/09 <3

Comment

we're a set of leo's so not a perfect match but not the worst either. fire on fire! However neither of us are typical leos so i dont think you can take too much away from it.

Comment

Another Cancer-Aries couple here. I'm the Cancer and he is the Aries. I've looked up things about our signs and such because I was curious and I like to see which defining traits people have that are associated with their star sign, but I don't really follow the love match things. After all, my bf and I were friends before getting together and we seem to still get along fine now. *knock on wood for luck* lol. They also said that I wasn't compatible with my ex at all, even as a friend, and we have been rather close friends (before we got together and even now after) for about 6-7 years.
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

He's a Leo, I'm a Capricorn.
                      From what I've read, we are supposed to pretty much hate each other lol.

First Met Online: October 2010
                      First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
                      Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
                      First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
                      Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
                      Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
                      Engaged!: June 1, 2013
                      Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Originally posted by Malaga View Post
                        We're in no way compatible in star signs. I'm a Capricorn and he's an Aries. The profiles didn't get a single thing right about the nature and issues in our relationship. Just proves to me what a load of rubbish it is
                        Even though the compatibility signs were good for me n' my SO, I agree with you. It is a load of rubbish.

First Visit: September 2016
                        Second Visit: January 2017 (Her birthday)
                        Third Visit: June 2018 (medical conference near her home)

John 3:16
                        For God so loved the world. That he gave his only begotten son. For whosoever believeth in him. Shall not perish but have eternal life
                        John 4:12
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

female taurus+male virgo, we pretty much match all descriptions, the good with the bad, so it kinda gets you wondering how things match sometimes.

read the thread and i noticed a taurus+leo and i was wondering .. how can you stand each other? my family is pretty much taurus and leo , dad and me+ mom and bro and let me tell you, we don't really get along too well, nor i don;t get along with any leo i've met so far, and i noticed this before adding the leo sign/astrology description to those faces.

Comment

IDK why i never though of looking at this stuff even for fun. My SO is an Aries and I'm a Pisces so apparently we have very different forms of expressing love since he is more direct and I seem to love the world lol. I think the descriptions were pretty accurate. Anyway, as long as we work around understanding each other's way of expressing love, we should be perfect together.

Comment

I'm a scorpio and my girlfriend is a virgo and on every star sign compatibility sites it says we are 100% compatible and the descriptions on them are scary accurate but awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
                                He's a Leo, I'm a Capricorn.
                                From what I've read, we are supposed to pretty much hate each other lol.
                                we're the opposite I'm the leo he's the capricorn but this doesn't sound too bad

Leo and Capricorn basically have some communication differences, still they feel attracted towards each other but definitely with a different approach. Leo is insatiably expressive in love relationships, often impulsive, and very demonstrative too. On the other hand, Capricorn possesses a steadier and practical view towards relationships which is full of realistic behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X