Comment

Yes, he's member as well.
      "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Originally posted by melarie View Post
        Yes, he's member as well.
        I sure am babe, yet another forum for us to stalk each other on. :P

Comment

He actually signed me up here. I was having trouble with my work computer's browser and couldn't do it, so I asked him to do it for me. Also I sometimes bring up stuff I've read on here in our daily conversation. He isn't a member though, and I doubt he'll ever be interested in joining. Which suits me just fine
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

mine knows! lol he was fine with it

First met: Jan 2013
            Started dating: 3/13/13

Comment

No, mine doesn't know. I don't want him to know either, this is my spot where I can talk about problems I have, and I don't want him to read what I post. I rather just tell him myself.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies I think i'm going to tell him just maybe no tell him what the name of the site is and see how he reacts. Ill let you guys know The thing is that he doesn't really even like facebook. He has this belief that social networking has replaced face to face contact. I could write a doctoral dissertation on why social networking is beneficial but I wont get into it now haha

So anyways I plan on telling him when i get a chance to talk to him. I haven't spoken to him since he left on Thursday morning. Its now Sunday afternoon. Its actually been hell. But hes travelling and he sent me a very quick Facebook message from a friends cellphone saying he had no internet but he loves and misses me. It just still sucks going from living with him to not speaking overnight. Soon he will be done travelling though. In the mean time ill continue to be obsessed with this board ahaha.

Comment

Yup he knows, he joined too :P
                  Made it official: 12-01-10
                  First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
                  Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

I did told him before that i visited a forum about LDR. But it wasnt this site. So he doesn't know that im here ( I think ). He didnt really reacted well to it so not sure if i will tell him about this site.

Comment

Mine knows.~
                      ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                      ~I wouldn't mind.~
                      ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                      December 22nd
                      <3

Comment

My husband knows. Sometimes when we're skyping, we'll read some of the posts together. If we think we can help, we'll try to give the person advice together. I'm not sure if he ever comes on here by himself, but he did notice that I'm still logged in on his computer.
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

My boyfriend knows I'm on the forums.
                          He knows it helps me to cope with the loneliness I feel sometimes, knowing that there are people like us out there who manage and survive it everyday just like we do

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
                          X