Not sure what to do with myself now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to do with myself now..

Michael went home this morning. I didn't talk much through it, as I was still sort of half asleep/sick/not believing he's leaving... He ended up tearing up as we hugged goodbye, which of course made me feel bad because I didn't cry! I'm not much of a cryer though.

Our week was amazing though. He got to see alligators and taste alligator for the first time, and he saw the ocean for the first time!

Most of the time we just ended up curled up in my bed watching Lost because I'm broke and can't afford the gas to go places .-.

For Christmas he got me a golden Time Turner as he knows I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, but it didn't get to his place on time so I probably won't get it until mid-January.

My family loved him and just auhdlsgjksdg it was great.

I didn't get many pictures but here are the few that I like c:

This is at the Castillo De San Marcos fort in St. Augustine, Fl.

my step-dad took this secretly but I love it .-. It's funny because you can see how small he is here. I didn't know how little he was until I met him! I'm only 5'0, and you can see he's not much taller than me haha.

This is when he saw the ocean/beach for the first time. He was absolutely amazed.

This would have been a good picture if the SUN wasn't blinding me. I couldn't keep my eyes open :c

I think this is my favorite picture of us, even though I look overly happy and he seems a bit bored. If I'm honest with yall, he's not very photogenic and I think this is one of the only pictures I've got of him where he doesn't look crazy hahaha.

We're hoping for a second visit in February, and we've talked about him possibly moving down here when his lease ends in June...!

Awh this made me giddy happy You look like completely radiant. Now you can start counting down to February
    “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

So happy for you...makes me miss my SO alittle more I wouldn't worry about the whole you not crying things...I am not much of a cryer either and my SO sometimes tears up and he thinks that I am weird for not tearing up. It is just something I can't help!

Def start counting down the days until the next visit...the time always goes by so quickly when I count down!

Comment

It looks like you had a great visit! I'm so happy for you guys Now just counting till February!

sigpic

Comment

Awww! Your pictures make me really happy for some reason. I'm glad that you enjoyed his visit, and it sounds like you had a great time. I hope everything works out for February.
          "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
          Made it official: September 17, 2010
          Got engaged: January 15, 2012
          Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
          Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
          Got married: November 21, 2012
          Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
          Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

You guys are a very cute couple!

I know it's hard being apart from him now but I think the easiest thing to make yourself feel better is to surround yourself with friends so they can take your mind off him being gone.

Notes:
            Met: 8.17.09
            Started Dating: 8.20.09
            First Met: 10.2.10
            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

Great pictures! I think you both look really photogenic! Hope you guys get to see each other again soon.

Comment

You two look adorable together. Hang in there, it's always very hard the first time you're apart, but you'll get the hang of it.
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

You guys look so great together, I love all the pictures!! I'm glad the visit was everything you hoped for and I hope the February visit works out!

Comment

Looks like you two had a great time together Can't imagine not having seen a beach, as we're surrounded by them around here (and honestly, I get bored xD). The Time Turner is very, very cool Ashame it didn't arrive on time, but you'll have something to look forward to now he's gone!

"My arms will be your prison" - My Boyfriend [♥] Our LDR Blog!

Started Talking - October 2012
                    Started Dating - 08.11.12
                    First Meeting - 08.12.13 - 39 days together
                    Second Meeting - 16.12.15 - 31 days together

Rosetta Stone Progress
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    22 / 60

Comment

I think you both are photogenic loved your all pics.. You both make a beautiful couple... Just think about his expected visit in feburary thats enough to get u out of sadness

Comment

Aww your photos are so sweet, you two look very nice together!! A very photogenic couple!! I'm glad you had such a great time and the next visit will be here before you know it!!

Comment

Love the pictures y'all are so cute together!
                          I wouldn't worry about not crying really. Honestly when I left my SO this past time (we actually are in a LDR again after more than two years of CD) I can't remember if I even kissed him goodbye. I know we hugged, but I'm so prone to crying that I was extremely focused on not crying and getting through security at the airport we were at that I forgot to kiss him bye lol. I just today realized that, and I feel a bit bad about it but you can't get hung up on little things like that. Life is too short. Besides you'll have another opportunity to cry pretty soon hope y'all have a great visit this February.
                          Merry Christmas!
                          sigpic
                          Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                          Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                          Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                          He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                          Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                          He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                          Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                          Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

u guyz are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute : D
                            ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

aww i love you guys' pictures, such a great couple

Comment

Working...
                              X