Oh.. Is this bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by septerra View Post
    I'm gonna be visiting her this weekend.. Last time we talked, she said she'd call me back. She didn't, and it's been 4 days!
    Could it be nerves? Before trips with my ex, our arguments would increase threefold. Sometimes this meant we didn't do much talking or "proper talking" before the trip, simply because it was either filled with the stress and nerves of getting ready (and the busyness that comes with that) or it led to arguing because tension and nerves were so high.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiedPiper View Post
      Could it be nerves? Before trips with my ex, our arguments would increase threefold. Sometimes this meant we didn't do much talking or "proper talking" before the trip, simply because it was either filled with the stress and nerves of getting ready (and the busyness that comes with that) or it led to arguing because tension and nerves were so high.
      We've met in person, had sex a few times. soo no

Comment

Originally posted by septerra View Post
        We've met in person, had sex a few times. soo no
        Hm, my ex and I visited only three times, but our pattern of nerves and arguing remained the same throughout (we had sex on our first visit, which was a month long, and every visit after that ), but still, if it's not nerves, I'm not sure what it could be. Have you tried texting her about your upcoming visit?
        Last edited by ThePiedPiper; January 7, 2013, 05:52 PM.

Comment

These past two weeks ,i've always been initating contact. calling her and texting, and responding on time. but when she says she's gonna call me back, she doesn't. so now i feel like its time that SHE initiates the calls. even though im supposed to visiting her this weekend. it seems like somethings going on though. i mean, im going 400miles to see her this weekend, so she should also be chasing me.

the reason i want to wait for her to call is because then ill know if shes actually wanting this relationship. if she doesnt call or text, then ill assume shes lost interest. ignoring is much easier than saying, "im not sure about this relationship.."

its been 2 months since last visit (usually its once every 3-4 weeks)

she knows i care about her a lot. ive written her love letters, cried on our first visit, and took her virginity. but she hasnt been returning my calls and takes forever to text. i even told her that im gonna see her next week, and she just acted like it was like whatever. i just want some reassurance. i dont want to always be the one to call her and text her likes it MY job. if she really likes me, then she'll text/call me without me having to initiate.

Comment

Working...
          X