Yay! Congrats! I'm sure you'll love it and a year?! That's so awesome!
I'm from London as well and my SO lives in Australia (Cairns) I'll be over there this summer for 2 months during my university break! Once I've graduated I will be on the first flight over there!
I'm guessing you've got the working holiday visa? Are you planning on fully emigrating to Oz eventually? Sorry for all the questions, I haven't met many people in the same situation! I wish I was you right now haha!

My SO was over here for 9 months last year, he has just got into uni now in Brisbane so he'll be there for another four years yet, but I've actually just graduated so I guess its my turn XD
I'm from London as well and my SO lives in Australia (Cairns) I'll be over there this summer for 2 months during my university break! Once I've graduated I will be on the first flight over there!
I'm guessing you've got the working holiday visa? Are you planning on fully emigrating to Oz eventually? Sorry for all the questions, I haven't met many people in the same situation! I wish I was you right now haha!
My SO was over here for 9 months last year, he has just got into uni now in Brisbane so he'll be there for another four years yet, but I've actually just graduated so I guess its my turn XD
, or if you're not ready for marriage yet.. but you DO have to leave Australia once the WHV has expired and if you want to move back you have to apply for a permanent visa, which you would probably apply for on the basis of your relationship such as the Partner Visa or the PMV (the one me and my SO have gone for) which can take upto 9 months for them just to process it, and you have to factor in the preparation of the visa before you submit it as well. 


I hope your visa process goes well too and that your SO can be there with you soon!
I've actually wanted to go since I was around 16/17, it looks like a beautiful country and I've just been pretty much in awe of most of the Aussies I've met, I love how happy you all are! :P


Comment