No announcement yet.

Input requested!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel about the whole situation. The timing of asking, the fact that he wanted a break in the first place, how you feel about 'breaks' in relationships, how you're unsure what he is really wanting, how you're thinking about calling it quits because of it, all of it.

The timing may have been because he realized that this relationship is very much real and it just overwhelmed him thinking about that fact at his age. He's not a young man and it could be conflicting to get into a new serious relationship at that age, especially after having a divorce because your wife fell in love with someone else.

Will finish this later.. I have to go for now.
    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

I would feel the same way you do, OP. I don't buy the break thing and especially not from fully grown and then some men. A relationship shouldn't be a part time thing. Either you're in it or you're not.

Maybe talk to him and tell him the break doesn't work for you and see what he says. If he persists, let him go. You're not on the same page regarding the expectations for your relationship.

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Working...
      X