Struggling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Struggling...

I have been with my SO for just over 2 years now. I surprised him on the 25th of Jan (the day we met) and also on valentines day (the first day we met in person) and they went as usual. I am always my happiest when I am up there.

However, due to some small things I am struggling right now.

I feel like I am done with the long distance but if I can make it this last year then we will be together (actually 9 months).
    Back in nov. I caught him looking at things online that I didnt like and it really hurt but he was working to prove to me that he wants to be in the realtionship and never gets mad when I am over bearing or asking once a week if we are ok.

He works nights so our schedules are completly opposite and now he is taking on more at work so I am usually at school before he gets home or asleep before he gets up and goes to work. We dont get to talk really anymore but he promises that things are ok and that he loves me. We always talk about our future and me being there and he always says he loves me before we hang out.

I really let lose on him today because school was stressing me out and he just let me question our relationship and get mad. Then he said everything is fine and he loves me.

Just need encouraging words. I will see him again in 20 days for a week and then wont see him again till summer break.

We all have those moments where we feel like we can't take it anymore, that the distance is too much. You just have to keep pushing through it. Its great that he lets you vent to him and encourages you to keep going and reassures you of your love, hold onto that. Instead of thinking about how much the distance sucks, think about how much he means to you! Distance is not meant to last forever.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

Working...
    X