No announcement yet.

What are your Hobbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't have much hobbies, because I'm really busy and also quite tight on budget, but I guess I will definitely pick up some new one when I will have more time and money! My hobbies now include video games, reading and writing - me and few of my friends have video game website together and I write articles for it, I also written some short stories and my big dream is to write and publish a book I also love swimming, and one day I would love to start doing some sport, because i really need to loose some weight -.-

Comment

Hobbies include eating and crying till he get back LOL.
      Just kidding but I used to sketch a lot. I sketched a bunch of lovey dovey drawings like this:

"An invisible red thread connects those destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. The thread may stretch or tangle, but never break."
      It's a East Asian belief that you and your soulmate are connected by a red string tied to your pinkies
      (oh and "WADF" is like "WTF"...but with our own spin on it: "Waa da fck" xD )
      I do a lot of stupid doodles .-.
      I was going to even draw a whole manga on our love story but I got lazy lmao

This was like going to be the manga cover xD
      Last edited by TooFarAway; January 12, 2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

If you like to cook, this is my favorite recipe! Its easy, cheap, and feeds a whole crew. You can always freeze the leftovers. In fact its always better the second day; so its good to make ahead of time and have it later.! Everyone I make it for eats it like crazy! Try the next time your SO is around, he'll love it too!

https://www.gonnawantseconds.com/201...rican-goulash/

Comment

Reading and music are two of my passions. I'm always finding good books to read, then I make him listen to me complain about them the next time we talk (but it's okay b/c I listen to him complain about his fantasy teams!) I've also been playing flute for about 8 years so some of my time is spent practicing. There's not much I do other than those two things.

Comment

I love weight training/general fitness, reading, crosswords/puzzles of all kinds, doing crafty things (painting, drawing etc.), attempting to learn Spanish and improve my Tamil (which gets awfully rusty when I can never use it =/).

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

I love to work out a lot. I also love crafting! Stuff like making scrapbooks, drawing, painting, writing letters...basically anything I can do with my hands that I don't have to think super hard for I like . I also like cooking and baking and eating my baked goods cuz I have a HUGE sweet tooth!!! I also love going to the beach and hope to one day learn to surf .

Comment

Running is a lifesaver!

I participate in 5k races and I'm always competing with myself to improve my time. Running helped me to get over my mom's death and to lose the weight I gained from antidepressants.

Currently, running helps to distract me from the negatives of a LDR. It also gives us something to talk about especially when race days come around. I get so excited about my races lol
                Met Online : July 2013
                Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                Proposal : December 2014
                Closed distance : February 2015
                Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

I (try) to make music when she's away and asleep. She really loves the music I make, so it's really nice when I upload something to Soundcloud and she listens to it when she wakes up.
                  ---------------
                  Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

I am big on fitness stuff! When I visited my SO, he got me into cycling (because that's all they do in the Netherlands! ) and I've brought that home with me! I try to cycle everywhere. My roommate and have signed up for doubles tennis! But I also love watching movies and reading! I'm a college student so I definitely love love love reading and organizing things! Haha I am a total geek, I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, anything geek related so I go to conventions with my friends. I am obsessed with my SO's british accent so he records me stories and I listen to them to fall asleep too. So I love stories and story telling as well.

Comment

Not really sure what I do is deemed a hobby per say but I have many interests.

I enjoy reading, and have recently started war and peace on my tablet; but most the time I prefer to read a proper book, and something more SciFi or Fantasy orientated for the escapism.
                      I am a member of CAMRA - a charity focused on bring real ale back to the masses, and it has brought beer right back to the forefront of UK pubs recently and is having a huge surge in popularity, ending the trend of traditional breweries closing!
                      I cycle, walk and climb (boulder) for exercise mostly pending the weather/seasons.
                      I have a project car, looks almost standard from the outside, but under the bonnet has very little original that has not had an upgrade or two.... had her for 10.5 years now and she is the 1st lady in my life I will honestly admit!
                      And then there is general sport or film watching or playing computer games to kill time when I am brain dead.

Comment

Running.

Can't run right now, so I've been riding my bike. It's a heavy hardtail mountain bike. I just ordered a road bike and I'm super excited about it.

Also like poetry, going to poetry slams, live entertainment -> bands, plays, musicals.

Comment

Working...
                        X