Give me your best quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give me your best quote

Hey, So 'ive been looking at quotes all morning to relate to long distance love etc.

I was wondering what quotes do you go by, What ones help? What are your favourite?

shout some at me ..

GO!!!!

Well obviously the one's that's in my signature My SO really likes this Shakespeare quote, too; "My love as deep, the more I give to thee, the more I have, both infinite". And whenever I feel really down or get bored with the distance, I tend to think of something that my religion and psychology teacher said once; "Whenever my wife asks me if I ever wonder how it would be to meet someone new, I always reply that it would be really hard work getting to know someone new as well as I know her".
    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

The one in my signature is probably my favorite LDR quote!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."

Comment

I love quotes...my SO probably gets tired of me sending thema ll the time! LOL

I put some of my favorites in an albulms here for you

Hopefully you can read them...they saved strange.

Comment

Those who love but are separated know pain, but it is not despair; they know that love exists.
            So, here you are
            too foreign for home
            too foreign for here.
            Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

The one in my signature
              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

"Every little step forward helps"

Comment

Originally posted by digitalfever View Post
                  "Every little step forward helps"
                  I really like that!!

Comment

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." ~Emily Bronte

Not necessarily long distance, but I think it's absolutely beautiful.
                    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

The one in my signature and "True love isn't easy but it must be fought for because once you find it, it can never be replaced." -Prince Charming/James from "Once Upon a Time..." that one isn't specifically for long distance but I love it and no long distance relationship is a casual one
                      Our love story:
                      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                      Reconnected: August 2012
                      Began dating LD: November 2012
                      Engaged! March 2014
                      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon (my hero), this is painted on one of my bedroom walls

"A thousand miles seems pretty far, but they got planes and trains and cars, I'd walk to you if I had no other way"

First visit 23/08/2012 - 05/09/2012
                        Second visit scheduled May 2013
                        Ended relationship August 2013

Comment

I love my signature quote! <3

First met: June 2012
                          Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                          Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                          Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” (A.A. Milne)

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” (A.A. Milne)

“And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” (Coelho, The Alchemist)

Comment

The one in my signature <3

My SO left it in a letter he wrote and left for me to read in an untitled.txt file he left on my desktop the day we went LD.
                              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                              X