Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have your SO done romantic thing for your birthday?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my 20th my SO booked a table for us at a nice restaurant in Montmartre (in the north of Paris). He'd told the waiter that it was my birthday, so when it was time for dessert, my strawberry shortcake came with a sparkler in it! I'd never had one before so I was quite enchanted. The evening was simple, but sweet

Comment

my birthday falls smack in the middle of me visiting her for 3 weeks and her coming here for 6months! So we're going to miss that one, not sure what to expect! luckily last year her birthday was 2 weeks after we met, so we spent that together, was a great day and night same this year she will be here with me for her Bday! planning already :P, romantic weekend away I think!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Im pretty lucky, I love romance and my SO is pretty good at delivering that, v-day he always makes me feel special even if hes apart and when he was here it was amazing. And birthdays he makes my day special, when we were apart the first time he made me a video and since then every birthday hes put thought in it, from being there, to giving me a key to his heart, making with me a glass photo at disney of us, and this year he planned a surprise visit to see me. (but i found out mwahaha) Everyone keeps saying this is all before marriage.... i can go without the gifts and would love to end the distance so no surprise visits....but i hope his romantic side doesnt go away :P
        I love you Nathan <3
        sigpic
        5/25/09 <3

Comment

Stephen got all his family to sing for me on Skype and then each and every one talked to me to tell me happy birthday themselves

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Last year he drove over 3000 miles to meet me for a weekend in Chicago for my birthday. I've always thought that was a rather large thing to do just for my 25th birthday. I hate making big deals out of birthdays, and I'm not even close to being a romantic, but he really spoiled me all weekend and it was perfect.

Comment

we were on cruise ship in 2011 (going with college group) and it was my bday.so whole day went as usual,and then we and a group of other students went for dinner in the restaurant.dinner went as usual as well and then suddenly our friend stood up,murmured hes going to the bathroom and came back in like 2 minutes.i didnt actually thought of it but only later did i realize bathroom was like 10min away from us.so we sat,and it was dessert time and the waiter was awfully slow.then suddenly all restaurant crew shows up in front of our table,puts a small white cake with a candle on my plate and sings happy birthday (and our table started singing too haha).that was soooo sweet! and then the friend admitted my SO asked him to go tell the waiter about the candle etc.that was so so wonderful

Comment

Working...
              X