No announcement yet.

going nuts sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at least you guys look forward to the calls and texts everyday.

I look forward to them too, alot actually. But my SO thinks i am just getting in his way when he just wants to do his own stuff..

Is that a bad sign? I have been thinking about this alot lately and i really dont know what i should do....

Comment

I get the worst when I have nothing to do and am unintentionally sitting around waiting for him to talk to me. I work myself into a panic. I think that even if you don't blog or give your SO a letter, its still good to write it down. I did this last night about future worries I had. By the time I had written it, I was calm and collected and we did talk about it later that night in a way that was healthy, instead of the intense way I had written it.

Everyone has bad days and missing your SO isn't going to be peaches and puppies but thats why you're here on this site, right? If we could handle it alone, we wouldn't be here. Love this community!

Comment

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
        In principle I think this is a good idea, but it depends on how often you do it. It really doesn't help bringing both of you down all the time... I am saying this because I tend to do this. I talk to him about it.. but i now feel like a bit of a whiney kill joy.
        You have a god point. I get that way too sometimes where he starts to ask if he ever makes me happy anymore. Then I feel bad about bringing all that negativity into the relationship, but hey, I'm just being honest about the way I feel.

Comment

I keep myself really busy with work and overtime, but still Sundays I don't work, and those days I don't have a fucking clue what to do, I just end up thinking of her and missing her, probably being a pain in the ass messaging her or calling for a quick chat haha, she doesn't mind though, she likes it, but still! I don't want to go out so much, dont want to spend the cash what with the visa and house coming up! But ye, games, work, sleep lol

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Romanticist View Post

I look forward to them too, alot actually. But my SO thinks i am just getting in his way when he just wants to do his own stuff..

Is that a bad sign? I have been thinking about this alot lately and i really dont know what i should do....
            have you talked to him about that? you both have to find a way that works for you both, i know when he is online so we can talk for a bit, but he likes my emails and texs always and i know he does so when i feel like it i send him stuff butt only because i know he dont mind it and like it, if he didn't want me to (especcially when he is working) i would'nt do it..

Comment

Originally posted by Romanticist View Post

Some form of contact is important. I don't think it has to be any certain kind, but some interaction is something that you desire when you love someone.
              "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlady View Post
                have you talked to him about that? you both have to find a way that works for you both, i know when he is online so we can talk for a bit, but he likes my emails and texs always and i know he does so when i feel like it i send him stuff butt only because i know he dont mind it and like it, if he didn't want me to (especcially when he is working) i would'nt do it..
                Originally posted by Hollandia View Post
                Some form of contact is important. I don't think it has to be any certain kind, but some interaction is something that you desire when you love someone.
                I know, he's supposed to be looking forward to communication with me.. But instead he is finding it a chore to call or text me everyday.. So now we actually dont have any contact at all because he told me he needed "space" .. He said its not a breakup though. I dont know what i should do...

Comment

give him that space for now.. see if he mails you or not

Comment

Sending you coz I know I hate it when I feel like that!

If I can't distract myself with my books, or my music or uni work, then like others have said, I'll text him and hope he's not busy or asleep (time difference is a bugger) and if he's not, we chat. If he is busy (which he is a lot of the time) I'll text another friend who's done the LDR. She's now married and living in Finland with her husband so she totally gets it and we'll talk for a while. If that still doesn't help, I'll go through the things that helps me feel close to him, like reading old emails or texts or looking at photos and such. If that still doesn't help, then I go to bed and just lie there with my eyes closed. I either cry, fall asleep, or think of things about him that make me happy. Or my mind wanders into something else that wil distract me.

Hope that helps and you're able to find something that works for you!
                    Joey & Scott
                    Met: April 2002
                    Lost Contact: August 2002
                    Reconnected: April 2010
                    Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by dragonlady View Post
                      give him that space for now.. see if he mails you or not
                      Okay.. That is basically what i am doing now.. I am hoping for the best

Originally posted by JoeyBug View Post
                      Sending you coz I know I hate it when I feel like that!

If I can't distract myself with my books, or my music or uni work, then like others have said, I'll text him and hope he's not busy or asleep (time difference is a bugger) and if he's not, we chat. If he is busy (which he is a lot of the time) I'll text another friend who's done the LDR. She's now married and living in Finland with her husband so she totally gets it and we'll talk for a while. If that still doesn't help, I'll go through the things that helps me feel close to him, like reading old emails or texts or looking at photos and such. If that still doesn't help, then I go to bed and just lie there with my eyes closed. I either cry, fall asleep, or think of things about him that make me happy. Or my mind wanders into something else that wil distract me.

Hope that helps and you're able to find something that works for you!
                      Thank you so much ! You're lucky to have friends who understand how much this suck i do find myself crying alot nowadays though.. I just feel so insecure

Comment

Working...
                      X