Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attracted you to your SO? personality? etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What attracted you to your SO? personality? etc.

My SO and I became good friends before we fell in love and I just fell in love with his personality right away. He is such a sweet loving man. He cares very deeply for others and he makes me laugh. You truly fall in love for who they are when in an LDR and I dont understand why people get upset about LDRs. Looks may factor in later on but I love him for everything he is.

his personalty and his eyes, after he send me a pic and saw his eyes felt for him hard time!!!

Comment

It was 100% his personality because I started falling for him before I ever really knew what he looked like. I'm not sure if it was because I was already smitten or what, but when I finally saw his picture I was like.. daaaaaamn! I liked every single thing about him and the love between us grows more and more each day.

Comment

When we first met, I started talking to him because I thought he was cute, particularly his curly hair and his nice rower arms! I was already looking forward to meeting him, because we had/have a lot of mutual friends who adore him and would talk about him all the time. We talked a lot the first night we met and I knew straight away that he was incredibly interesting and a lot of fun!

Didn't figure out for a while how much we have in common and how lovely and caring he is, even though I had my suspicions, haha

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

I remember when I first saw her, I just remember thinking waw, she is so beautiful, and remember thinking I love her hair color! Then as I got close just to see how her beautiful smile and that she was REALLY shy around me, she has never been like that before, she's usually really forward but something about me made her shy, and that was so sweet, stole my heart right there and then... correction, she didn't steal it, I gave it to her willingly.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I was very happily single when I met my SO and had no desire to be in a relationship. When we were at the wedding together we were the only people who weren't direct family or best friends to the bride and groom, so we spent a lot of time together. We have a lot of nerdy common interests, get each other's bad jokes and love having fun for the sake of having fun. He was thoughtful right from the start. He went to a comiccon that i was supposed to go to, but had to miss, so when we met he pulled out some of my favorite comics that he had bought for me there. He was open, friendly and understanding. I fell in love with him despite myself Now he is not only a fantastic boyfriend but my best friend as well

Comment

His face.
              I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

His sense of compassion and his laugh. Plus, in his intranet picture, he had this really snarky looking little half smile, that I liked immediately, well before we were anything more than co-workers.
                Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by TwoThree View Post
                  His face.
                  We're talking about what attracted us "At first", right?
                  I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

It's hard to tell. I did see his profile pic as soon as we came across each other, and I thought he was very attractive, but that's not what made me crush on him. Maybe it was his innocence. He wasn't even aware of what a lovable person he was and how attractive he truly is. Even when we were flirting pretty obviously, he wasn't even aware he was doing it, and so there weren't any mind games, tactics, lines, confusions etc. He was just so open to me. All of that made him really special to me.

Like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. - Steve Jobs

Comment

My SO's personality attracted me to him. He's just a funny, and laid back guy. I like how we can talk about anything, and he won't judge me, and I like how he goofs around sometimes.

Comment

When I first met him, our first date...I was soooo nervous, but gradually we loosened up and our true blue personalities came out. The fact that those personalities meshed so well together drew me too him. So he's cute fo sho, but his personality won me over.
                        "You want for myself
                        You get me like no one else
                        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                        Even in the darkest part of me
                        I am beautiful with you
                        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                        You're here with me
                        Just show me this and I'll believe
                        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

His language. At first I thought he was just the average guy, he was fun to talk to but I had to leave after I only saw him twice. But then we started emailing and I found out that he wrote these amazingly beautiful and sensitive stories and poems and I completely fell for that. Such a hopeless romantic... Too bad he isn't anymore now. He just finds the 'romanticness' I fell for cliché and stupid now. So that's kind of a bummer, but all well. People change, and I still love him

Comment

When we were friends he always made me laugh whenever I talked to him. It was always fun talking to him and i fell for him

Comment

the way he thinks .. I guess i could also say his personality, but i distinctly also mean the kind of thoughts he has and the way he expressed them and structured his arguments. The fact that he is genuine and passionate. His voice... cause we didn't use cam for a while, but i loved his voice...

I thought i had him figured out, but he surprised me. Also.. he's weird .. which i can relate to .

Comment

Working...
                              X