Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attracted you to your SO? personality? etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to seem weird but for me it was his smell!

He smelled wonderful and it drove me nuts, it was like an invisible force that kept pulling me towards him. It didn't help that he was so handsome and mysterious!

It turns out the soap he was using was the same one my grandfather used when I was little
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

His personality, the way he was so caring and looked at me like I was a person (I'm disabled and have had a lot of men see me as "the wheelchair" and not me), the way he was willing to try and get to know me despite other factors in his way. The fact that even after we lost contact, he tracked me down and we talked every day for a year. A lot of things, helped that he's cute too
      Joey & Scott
      Met: April 2002
      Lost Contact: August 2002
      Reconnected: April 2010
      Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ioanna View Post
        It turns out the soap he was using was the same one my grandfather used when I was little
        That's really interesting. As far as I know, smell is the most powerfully connected sense to our memory.

Comment

The general feeling "What a nice guy" at first when he joined my friends' discussion about common interests out of sudden.

Then it turned into friendship because we could talk and talk and talk and well he's totaly my type look-wise.
          “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
          ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
          Closed the distance >21.03.2015
          sigpic

Comment

His personality mostly and then his looks. He's funny, intelligent and has determination. Also, really good with kids. And then he's so handsome on top of all of that.

Met Online: 02/2012
            Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
            First Met in person: 09/22/2012
            Started Dating: 10/30/2012
            Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

The very first thing? His political views. Once I actually spoke to him - his sense of humor and how darn sweet he is.
              ~~~

Comment

The way he thinked and saw things. The fact that he seemed quite shy and reserved but also very sweet and romantic. His humor and personality, the way he made me feel After we started sending pictures and using skype I fell in love his voice, eyes, lips, smile and beard xD

Comment

Initially... his wit.
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

His personality! We met online and there just was an immediate connection. That was what made me ask him out on a date even though I didn't want a serious relationship and even though I knew I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself if we met. I just immediately dreaded the thought of NOT having him in my life. After we met in person I fell in love with everything about him, his smile, his frown, the way he looks when he's really concentrating on something, his voice and sense of humor, the fact that he didn't run or push me away but that he actually let me come close... I can keep listing things forever, haha! My attraction to him (both emotionally and physically) still grows every time I see him or talk to him.

Comment

I really liked how warm and pleasant I felt around him - that was the first thing I noticed. Then how very easy it is for people to love him (me included). After I talked to him some more, I realised how our tastes (especially for music) and world views match and it was just an amazing discovery! From there on, I was falling for everything. He's smart, good looking, we laugh together all the time and he cares so much about me. I guess one of the first things I really loved about him was also how serious he is about his work and what a great composer he is I just couldn't be with someone that doesn't believe in what they do and me believing in it too.
                      He's WONDERFUL!

Comment

His personality definitely, he was funny, treated me with respect, he was kind and seemed way more mature than other guys my age who only cared about getting laid even though he was flirty. It was a good kind of flirty, one that made me feel beautiful inside and out, not like I just had a nice ass or something. And to be honest when I first saw him I didn't think him good looking at all, he's totally not my type. But after a few months I found him the most handsome guy on the planet.

Notes:
                        Met: 8.17.09
                        Started Dating: 8.20.09
                        First Met: 10.2.10
                        Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

The way he was always around me when we played ZPS. He always protected me

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                          Married: 1/24/2015
                          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

He is the most attractive man I have ever met.

When I first saw him, I knew right away that I wanted to get to know him, but I avoided it because I always fall for the wrong guy, then when a mutual friend brought up the fact that he is separated from his wife, I let him in, and he was so easy to talk to, and the way other people interacted with him, made me realize he was a good man, then his persistence, he messaged me everyday until I finally realized I couldn't go a day without talking to him. Initially it was his attractiveness, but his personality won me over.
                            Last edited by arrah5; April 11, 2013, 08:22 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

I messaged him because his profile could almost have been written by me, but a male's perspective. We're so much alike, personality wise. It was really awesome to find someone I connected to instantly. And while i most definitely wasn't looking for a relationship from him, he was also very attractive and I definitely took notice

Met online: 1/30/11
                              Met in person: 5/30/12
                              Second visit: 9/12/12
                              Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

He was so funny... the first day we talked we had instant connection. He's the funniest guy ever and there is no dull moment whenever i'm with him. I am the silent type and I'm shy, and he's the louder one. Another thing I loved was how similar our lives were and we have the same taste in a lot of things that it's sooo creepy!

His two blue-green eyes that are the color of the ocean also stole my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X