Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What attracted you to your SO? personality? etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is so, so smart! Love that about him. I could lay in his arms for hours listening to him talk about pathology, disease process, treatments, complications, pharmacology, cellular biology --- gah, I'm such a nerd, lol!
    Our separation so abides, and flies,
    That thou, residing here, go'st yet with me,
    And I, hence fleeting, here remain with thee.

Comment

His sense of humour, he had me laughing out loud at the computer within a few minutes of us meeting.
      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Her personality!! We chatted all the time and we just clicked. She was so nice, friendly and so funny. Oh and quite the FLIRT! We talked all the time and I just couldn't get enough of her. We had sooo much in common. I had feelings for her before I had really seen her. I had seen pics but its just the same as skype or in real life...but when I finally heard her voice and saw that gorgeous face I was hooked. hehe

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I remember, the very first time I saw her... it was on a poster! xD There was a certain spark in her eye and I honestly thought to myself, I wanted to meet this girl (granted the poster was a year or two old so her appearance wasn't quite the same but that spark was still there!)

As I got to know her, her personality, her talents, her smile... EVERYTHING! (except the fact that she sometimes texts me one or two word answers... a HUGE pet peeve lol)

Comment

Id actually known him a year- but it wasn't until he got my number from a mutual friend and then started texting me Pokemon jokes I though hang on he's funny and as bizarre as it sounds he had his hair cut and I was like phwoar! Even though I like him with long hair I think I needed that change to make me notice him in a different light.

Comment

Seeing him in his bball jersey on the court was sexy but he is the smartest thing on the planet so I fell hard for that.

Comment

How easy he was to talk to. Conversation was never stilted or dull, and that's never changed

Comment

His dance moves and his enjoyment of alcohol.

Comment

His eyes, personality, sence of humour, thoughfulnes I could list a lot of things!
                    And when finally meeting him, his looks, smile, his kiss.
                    Everything. The way he is with his son and my children.

Comment

Pretty much she had simmilar intrests and values as I did, and she was quite attractive

Comment

Working...
                      X