No announcement yet.

seeing babies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry... But who doesn't want one of THESE?! Hahahahahaha.

Last edited by NikkiP; April 13, 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post

Oh my goodness she is so cute!!!

I definitely want a baby. My SO and I want at least 3. My best friend is pregnant right now and I have to admit I'm jealous!
      But my SO and I are not ready. We just got engaged last month and are planning on getting married in May next year. We want to wait at least 5 years after that before having kids so that we will be financially stable. But we'll see what happens :P

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Babies are adorable and can be so much fun! Also, yes it does seem like everyone is having babies/ getting married. Sometimes I feel behind since I'm 23 and still in school, however I have no regrets with how I've lived my life! My education means the world to me, so that came first. That being said, I'm nowhere near being ready for kids! I am graduating from grad school in about a month (yay!!!!), but we know we don't want kids for a least a few more years. We'd like to get married, have a year or two to ourselves/save money and then have kids.

Comment

I agree with this! So many people are getting engaged/married and having kids and I'm over here like, "uhhh...I work full time, am starting a Master's program soon, and want a cat..."

I definitely want kids in the future! I'd like at least 3 but however many the Lord blesses me with, I'll be happy with. I'm not ready to have children yet and would like to be married for a couple years before trying to get pregnant. I am a little antsy because I'll be 24 this year and know that the earliest I'll be getting married is 26 (my SO and I have discussed how long we'd like to date at a minimum before getting engaged.) Waiting a couple of years would put me at 28-29 of actually getting pregnant, which I'd have no issue with. I'd like to be close to 30 when I have my first child. The issue is not knowing if that timeline will actually happen but, we'll see. For now, I'm enjoying "aww"ing at other people's children. You can give them back once they start to act up and they're not yours!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by dukes2011 View Post
            Sometimes I feel behind since I'm 23 and still in school, however I have no regrets with how I've lived my life! My education means the world to me, so that came first.
            I can totally relate to feeling behind! I'm 23 as well and am just about to start working on a Master's while working full time (yay!) I think education is majorly important so congrats to you for not doing the norm and putting it first! and for almost being done with your Master's!
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

I agree!!
              I see soooo many pregnant women around and babies everywhere! Of course it makes me want to have some myself.. my big sister is pregnant right now so I will be an aunt a second time in about 2 months which is very exciting!!

I am 24 now, my boyfriend is 32 and we both love kids!!
              I always wanted to be married by 25 and have between 2 and 4 kids by 30 and so far it seems to work out

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I agree too.. He and I both want to have kids but after getting married. Though i think i want it more because all my siblings are married and have kids.. Watching them happy with their husband/wife and kids make me want to get married soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by NikkiP View Post

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So adorable
                  As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

I just spent two hours at work surfing through cute Amerasian babies... and my friend just announced she's pregnant... and it doesn't help that I dreamed of two cute kids last night.

So yeah I'm obsessed too, I feel all of you. :3 Why are children so adorable! But I don't want any babies right now, I think there's a proper time for them. I just don't know when... My SO wants them anytime

Comment

Working...
                    X