29 presents for his 29th birthday.. :D NEED A HEEELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already have 29 things to put in a big box ! <3
    I decided how to give him these presents !
    So when its midnight and it's alredy his birthday i will turn off the light (or it will alreaady be turned off as maybe we are sleeping at that time) and then i will go in kitchen took out bday cake and sign him a birthday song then give him only one thing as a his bday gift i will took one of the silliest thing from that 29 things so he will cant be happy about such a silly little gift and i will act its his bday gift and after 5 minutes or something i will give him his real present! how do you like my idea? how can i pilm that parts?
    I am putting everything in a box on sunday so on sunday evening i will put pictures here.. i am so exited becouse he is coming to me in 4 days and i have nearly done everything.. i super like that 29 things

Comment

I might have to do this for mine! He turns 29 in August, so I have time to plan... if things go according to plan, he will be visiting on his birthday... but things rarely go according to plan... so I should plan things that I can ship!
      First met online: June, 2010
      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Third visit together: August, 2012
      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
      X