No announcement yet.

Nervous about the First Kiss with my SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

before i met him i was imagining it would happen at the airport but when i saw him we huged and he kissed my head and i kissed his neck that was all. when we went at home i put out some cool food and was saying ooh you should be hungry, lets eat, and when i was saying such things he said shuuush and took my hand and moved me in front of him and gave me super biig kiiisssss.. it was awesome.. dont be nervouse at all :*

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
      I don't think you should put pressure on yourself to have your first kiss in the airport, it is perfectly fine to kiss there but it also can be easier to kiss somewhere private for the first time. It is such a rush of feelings just to give them a HUG that you might value your first kiss more if you wait until you have a private moment on that first day together. My SO first kissed me when we got back to my house, we were laying on the bed because he hadn't been able to lay down for about 24 hours (long flight!) pulled me into a hug and a gentle kiss. For me it was much nicer than having our first kiss in the airport, I'm not a big fan of having an audience and needed a little time to just adjust to his presence!

funny thing is, we have had 8 trips in total.. every single one I feel a bit odd about kissing in the airport straight after seeing him again, I definitely go in for a long hug and I love the fact that I'm with him again but it takes me an hour or so to get used to being able to touch him again like that after months of not having any physical interaction with him.
      It's the same with me. We were supposed to have this big kiss at the airport first time but we didn't and I didn't really mind because it was so much more comfortable being in private. It was my first anyway so I felt quite nervous, but yeah we still haven't kissed at the airport when we have met... I don't really know why. I guess I need to get used to him being here, i'm quite shy so.... but yeah, I do wanna try the kissing thing next time Hopefully I wont be too shy.

Comment

I feel the same way! I'm meeting him in 2 weeks and I'm so nervous! I wish I could kiss him as soon as we see each other but I'm not actually sure what will happen, we'll probably be a little too nervous and excited to do that in public...or maybe not :P good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by wayoutofhere View Post
          It's the same with me. We were supposed to have this big kiss at the airport first time but we didn't and I didn't really mind because it was so much more comfortable being in private. It was my first anyway so I felt quite nervous, but yeah we still haven't kissed at the airport when we have met... I don't really know why. I guess I need to get used to him being here, i'm quite shy so.... but yeah, I do wanna try the kissing thing next time Hopefully I wont be too shy.
          good to see i'm not the only one . I always feel a little silly for not kissing in the airport even though we have met each other a million times now! (well, 8 airport meets.. but we have spent so much time together! it feels silly)
          Met Online: February 2009
          Feelings grew: January 2011
          First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
          Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
          Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
          Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
          Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
          Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
          Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
          Engaged: 1st of July 2012
          Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
          Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
          Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
          Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
          Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
          Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

I'll be kissing my SO for the first time tomorrow and I am incredibly nervous. I'm probably going to be in shock lol.

Comment

Ahhh, I remember this feeling.
              I actually didn't even let my ldb kiss me until a few hours after we met. Every two minutes, we'd be walking and he'd ask me, "Can I get a kiss now?" or "Can I kiss you now?" and every single time, I would say, "NO!"
              It's not like I've never kissed anyone before, like the original poster, I've had a previous boyfriend who I kissed all the time.
              But it was so different with him, it felt like I was meeting someone new for the first time! I was so nervous as to what he would think of me.. as a kisser. I didn't want him to think of me as sloppy or inexperienced, so I kept putting it off. Finally that night, he just grabbed by face and kissed me and I'm so glad he did. He didn't judge the way I kissed him or anything.. he actually complimented me later and said I was a good kisser.
              It's natural to feel nervous, but I guarantee that after the first kiss, it'll come naturally.. and it'll come.. a lot.
              [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
              became official: 28.03.11
              first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
              second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
              our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
              third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
              fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
              surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
              viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
              jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
              my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Let me know how that goes!!
                sigpic
                Met August 2012
                Official Nov. 18 2012
                Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
                He's visiting April 7-28 2014
                I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
                  I don't think you should put pressure on yourself to have your first kiss in the airport, it is perfectly fine to kiss there but it also can be easier to kiss somewhere private for the first time. It is such a rush of feelings just to give them a HUG that you might value your first kiss more if you wait until you have a private moment on that first day together. My SO first kissed me when we got back to my house, we were laying on the bed because he hadn't been able to lay down for about 24 hours (long flight!) pulled me into a hug and a gentle kiss. For me it was much nicer than having our first kiss in the airport, I'm not a big fan of having an audience and needed a little time to just adjust to his presence!

funny thing is, we have had 8 trips in total.. every single one I feel a bit odd about kissing in the airport straight after seeing him again, I definitely go in for a long hug and I love the fact that I'm with him again but it takes me an hour or so to get used to being able to touch him again like that after months of not having any physical interaction with him.

just don't put too much pressure on yourself and maybe talk to your SO about what both of your expectations are on that first day.
                  ^^ Jazi is right, don't put too much pressure on yourself, it's a great experience and both of you will be nervous, but don't put too many expectations on either of you and it'll be fine!
                  Joey & Scott
                  Met: April 2002
                  Lost Contact: August 2002
                  Reconnected: April 2010
                  Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

When I first met my BF, we hugged and had a quick (sweet) kiss at the airport. I'm not a huge fan of PDA (especially because his family could see us!) haha

Comment

Oh jeesh you guys are nervous? My first kiss with my baby will be my first kiss EVER lolololol (Sigh why does my first relationship have to be LDR xD)

Comment

Just got back from my first visit and I was nervous about the first kiss too. I was totally exhausted from the 11 hr flight/travel time, which due to delays turned into about 12 hrs. We didn't kiss right away, it actually waited until a few hours later after we checked into our hotel and were cosey watching tv. He could see I was nervous, so he said..."Can I please kiss you? I've been waiting so long to do this". Lol. He took it out of my hands, which was so sweet.
                        *First visit- 6/15/13-6/29/13*

*Second Visit- 6/21/14-7/5/14*

*My part of the K-1 Visa approved on 10/23/14*

*Fiancé had his Medical Appt. on 2/16/15*

*Fiancé's Visa Interview Appt and approved on 4/13/15*

*Fiancé received his Fiance Visa on 4/20/15*

*Closing the distance on 5/22/15*

Comment

Originally posted by leah_c View Post
                          Just got back from my first visit and I was nervous about the first kiss too. I was totally exhausted from the 11 hr flight/travel time, which due to delays turned into about 12 hrs. We didn't kiss right away, it actually waited until a few hours later after we checked into our hotel and were cosey watching tv. He could see I was nervous, so he said..."Can I please kiss you? I've been waiting so long to do this". Lol. He took it out of my hands, which was so sweet.
                          Awwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

aww that's sweet, I know that when I see my SO again in a few months I am going to be super nervous about kissing him again. I have already kissed him when I met him once but I still get just as nervous!

Comment

I still get that even though we have met 4 times! It takes a while to get back into the "rythm" of been physically together.
                              In away I like that about the distance as things like kissing, holding hands etc don't become everyday things. I still get butterflies now and then just thinking about it.
                              Yet given the change I would rather live with him and spend everyday together

Comment

When I met my SO first time nearly two years ago he was incredibly nervous, and I was just over the top with anticipation. I knew he had never kissed anyone before, and he's rather shy and he'd also have to stay with my family for four days... I've never seen anyone look more beautiful or more terrified than he did first time I saw him IRL... I had planned to take it easy with him and all but I just kind of ended up rushing towards him and hugging him, and before I quite knew it I kissed him. I remember he did not quite know what to do but he got the hang of it really quickly and is still the best kisser I've ever experienced
                                We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Working...
                                X