No announcement yet.

and somehow you know he's the one...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, i know what you mean. I like traveling too, see new places. Just too bad i am not really allowed to travel alone to other countries and if you have to wait for your friends to join -_-.. and even then, most of them only like having fun and partying, while i love nature, art, culture etc.

Comment

exactly!
      plus in the end if your friends join and you wanna go see your love than... yea a few people too much haha
      oh boy >___> parents make it so difficult

Comment

my gf and i' s parents don't know either, My parents abandoned me when I was 16 and moved to Europe so I guess my relationship status isn't really important to them. we talk sometimes but rarely (few times a year) I just told them I've been dating someone black and that alone damn near killed them.
        Her parents know and have met and knew we once dated but they never knew we got back together, her parents are VERY religious and treated her awful while we were dating, we've been dating on the downlow for like..8 months?
        Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
        Starting Dating: 5.22.09
        Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
        Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
        Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

Im sorry to hear that
          but maybe you could find an appartment and move in together? you'd be closer first of all and then of course no parents to threat your gf bad
          i wish you all the best! i know how much it sucks when parents get so cruel
          my dad tends to call my bf "virtual only and he doesnt exist" and he says it in a way that it breaks my heart the worst way possible.

Comment

Originally posted by loveonspeedial View Post
            my gf and i' s parents don't know either, My parents abandoned me when I was 16 and moved to Europe so I guess my relationship status isn't really important to them. we talk sometimes but rarely (few times a year) I just told them I've been dating someone black and that alone damn near killed them.
            Her parents know and have met and knew we once dated but they never knew we got back together, her parents are VERY religious and treated her awful while we were dating, we've been dating on the downlow for like..8 months?
            woaw, thats bad :O. But your parents abandoned you, so why did they get shocked when you told them you date someone black. I dont know if i would even tell them i date someone if i were in your place, obviously they dont really care that much about you (if they abandoned you), so why do they have to know?!
            About her parents hmm thats something difficult :/ i never like strict religious parents. It's always christian has to marry christian, muslim has to marry muslim, etc. They dont even look at a person, first thing they'll probably ask is 'what religion does he/she have?' And they'll probably have ridiculous rules also for their children.
            Well i dont know how old you guys are :/ but at one point you and your SO have to make your own choices. She is obviously not so strict religious (as her parents) as she is dating you, so when she'll move out of the house, who's going to stop her from being with you? It's just a rough time now, but i bet you guys will get through it. Just keep being there for each other =)
            Last edited by Raphaela2609; August 9, 2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

i feel at home on this cite, knowing there are other people going through what i go through. I love my girl, even though now she has a boyfriend cuz she said she cant take not seeing me every day. i understand that. but i wont give up on her. i love her forever

Comment

Originally posted by SUGARBEAR View Post
                i feel at home on this cite, knowing there are other people going through what i go through. I love my girl, even though now she has a boyfriend cuz she said she cant take not seeing me every day. i understand that. but i wont give up on her. i love her forever
                Your girlfriend has a boyfriend that's not you..?

Comment

Originally posted by SUGARBEAR View Post
                  I know how that feels And I know how much it sucks yet again I guess it depends on the situation. Like my bf used to tell me that he wishes I was her and that she doesnt love me half as much as I love him and so on. And I accepted his step to date that girl cause I loved him and I wanted the best for him and if its her and not me I will accept it.
                  For some people it probably sounds weird but I knew he wasnt lying. And I've let him make the experience cause I made the same thing just that I made them like 2 years ago and well cause of how he was raised he had to make the experiences now. His parents raised him to not trust anyone he has never met in real life etc and not even talk to them but my bf still fell in love with me and he first had to sort things out cause his mind said no but his heart said yes.
                  But yea we're together now and even if its gettin hard at times we make it together.

Comment

Working...
                  X