Need advice or help..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyDaemon View Post
    Look,you've only been with the girl for almost 2 months. You're being clingy. Leave the girl alone so she can grieve in peace. The last thing on her mind is a barely 2 month old relationship with a guy who won't leave her alone for 5 min. to grieve over a loss. She will talk to you when she is ready and if she wants to. She however isn't going to if you keep pushing her. There's a little thing you need to exercise called self-restraint. Leave her be.
    Thank you and I apologize for my wrong thinking, but it is also the reason I'm asking questions here. To do the right thing and avoid mistaking.
    I haven't texted her ever since I consulted here. But today, one week after we stopped communicating each other.I text her once just like others advised. It only contains reminders of taking care of herself and that I'm always here for her. She only replied once. She just thank me and also goes the same to me. Is that a good sign?

Comment

Originally posted by sinneroid View Post
      Thank you and I apologize for my wrong thinking, but it is also the reason I'm asking questions here. To do the right thing and avoid mistaking.
      I haven't texted her ever since I consulted here. But today, one week after we stopped communicating each other.I text her once just like others advised. It only contains reminders of taking care of herself and that I'm always here for her. She only replied once. She just thank me and also goes the same to me. Is that a good sign?
      It could go either way. You're not going to know until she gets herself through this and begins to heal. She'll talk when she's ready,honestly at this point all you're probably going to get are generic one word answers because she's probably going through some depression. Just let her come to you on her own. But,understand that there's a chance,and I'm not trying to tell you to give up on her when I say this,but there's a chance that the grief could become to much and you could lose her. If that happens,as much as you may not want it to,respect her wishes and let her go.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
      Back Together: August 1,2012
      First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
      Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
      Engaged: January 17,2013
      Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
      Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
      We Got Married! - July 3,2014
      SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
      Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Thanks.. and I have maybe good news.. she finally texted me and we started talking spontaneous again. She apologize for not talking to me the past days and even said she missed me. I just said it's okay and I missed her too.. From this point what should I do? Should I treat this as going back to normal again or I just always wait and let her do her own pace again?

Comment

Thanks.. and I have maybe good news.. she finally texted me and we started talking spontaneous again. She apologize for not talking to me the past days and even said she missed me. I just said it's okay and I missed her too.. From this point what should I do? Should I treat this as going back to normal again or I just always wait and let her do her own pace again?
          Oh dear...

JUST TALK TO HER. As we mentioned before, if she tells you that she needs some space or whatever, give it to her. Otherwise, JUST TALK TO HER.

Comment

You need to sit down and breathe for a while and decide whether or not you can do this. You talk to her when she wants to talk, you give her space when she asks for it or when she stops texting you, and you stop worrying about your relationship and concentrate on being there for her without ulterior motives. It's a simple concept and I think you're overthinking it. STOP overthinking it and you might get somewhere. :/

Comment

Thanks.. I'll stop to over think it

Comment

Working...
              X