This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not goodbye..its until next time.:)

Well last night I had to say bye to my boyfriend for the first time. It was very hard to do, we held each other for a very long time,shared sweet kisses and whispered how much we love each other. Having our first meeting has really confirmed in my heart that this is meant to be. We click together. We weren't nervous around each other at all today and it felt so real and natural like we had known each other for years. Holding him in my arms felt like heaven on earth. I'm not really afraid of our future. I was sad to see him go, but I know that we will see each other again, it makes me so happy knowing my parents like him and maybe one day they'll let me fly down there for a visit too. When did you feel that confirmation of,"This is real its meant to be?"

Last weekend all the weekend
    But have done on many occasions before also, but I have also had insecurities.

Comment

It's good to hear that you had a good trip.. I think though that this could have been added onto the end of your last thread "me and my baby", many of us asked on the "Ugh strange turn of events.." thread how your trip went and even THAT thread would have been a perfectly good place to add this post onto. We DO check new posts on threads, everyone who is interested in how your trip went would have looked at either one of those threads that I mentioned.

I understand you're really happy about meeting and you're going through a whirlwind of emotions BUT you have posted 3 topics in the same forum section.. about the same topic in LESS than 24 hours.

To answer your question - I think it's a gradual knowing, if you're asking yourself "This is real its meant to be?" then it probably isn't yet. Let it evolve naturally.. and calm down on all the threads.
      Met Online: February 2009
      Feelings grew: January 2011
      First met in person: 4 April - 16 April 2011
      Officially together since: 4th of April 2011
      Second visit: 29 June - 1 August 2011
      Third visit: 28 September - 15 October 2011
      Fourth visit: 19 January - 25 February 2012
      Fifth visit: 24 March - 12 April 2012
      Sixth visit: 2 June - 7 July 2012
      Engaged: 1st of July 2012
      Seventh visit: 27 August - 23 September
      Visa lodged: 5th of November 2012
      Eighth visit: 8 December 2012 - 12 January 2013
      Visa granted: 8th of May 2013
      Hawaii: 19 May - 2 June 2013
      Closed the distance: 16th of July 2013

Married my Englishman on the 4th of October 2013

Comment

This is going to sound dumb, but I knew for sure that it was all real when he didn't take a job he wanted because he wanted to be with me more and wanted to marry me more than the job...despite that it would move him back closer to his friends, he didn't want it, he wanted me instead and that's when it was confirmed for me. Also when he told me he wanted to move to the UK "so that I can marry you and start the next chapter of our lives together" that showed me he was in it for real...
        Joey & Scott
        Met: April 2002
        Lost Contact: August 2002
        Reconnected: April 2010
        Together: May 20th 2010

[COLOR="#800080"]"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X