No announcement yet.

It's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry that it didn't work out the way you wanted it to . Recently though, you have seemed really unhappy with the way it was going. I think that this is probably for the better for you. I hope that once the initial hurt has eased, you can go on and be a lot happier than you were before.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Take time for yourself.
      https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
      Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Big big hugs Kiyama! I'm sorry you're hurting
        Take the time you need to heal and take good care of you. You deserve to be happy and cherished like the treasure you are <3
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I third Jazi's 'it feels surreal' comment.

I'm so sorry it didn't work out the way you wanted it to. You really do deserve the best of the best, and I'm sure you can only come through this stronger. I don't think there's anything we can really say to make it better, but I wish that we could. *hugs*

Comment

Hugs
            I'm so sorry for the pain you have to go through.
            Wishing you all the happiness you deserve.
            Maybe it's not the end, but the beginning of something new and beautiful, and much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazi View Post
              oh wow.. It is surreal to see that you guys have ended things and I feel sad for you, you have been quite a presence around here on LFAD for me (I always noticed and read your posts)

On the other hand I've seen the struggles lately.. and I really think you deserve so much more than that, it's going to hurt now but eventually you will find the best kind of happiness that life can give you. Please stick around if it isn't too hard for you and let us know how life is going
              I fourth this comment. I'm so sorry it didn't workout for you honey. But with time all things do get better. I honestly believe in this particular part of what Marilyn Monroe said,"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." It will happen in due time. If you need us just message us.

♥ In 666 Ways I Love You & My Heaven Is Wherever You Are. I'm For You. ♥

We Met: June 9,2010
              Back Together: August 1,2012
              First Visit: September 21,2012 - September 29,2012
              Second Visit: January 13,2013 - February 24,2013
              Engaged: January 17,2013
              Closed The Distance-MS - AZ: June 15th,2013
              Moved To FL Together: November 14,2013
              We Got Married! - July 3,2014
              SO Graduated College - August 7,2015
              Moved to Ky - August 10, 2015

Comment

Very sorry to hear it didn't work out. I hope you start to feel better soon; it's only a matter of time before doors to new possibilities start to open in your life. Take care of yourself now - it's good to hear you'll be sticking around, because you'd be missed otherwise!

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened Time will help you heal and in the meantime we're all here for you

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry to hear that things didn't work out You have everyone's support here <3

Comment

Corinna, I am really really sorry! - I'm sorry because I know you gave so much and tried hard, but ironically I am somehow glad is over. Darling, you deserve better!!
                      You have always been so nice, helpful and a great advice giver. Please take some time to heal and look forward to what lies ahead.
                      We are all here for you

Comment

That's really unfortunate! I know you'll make it through!!

Comment

So sorry to hear this but as everyone else has said, you put so much time and effort into the relationship and you deserve the same. You are such a kind, level headed person and I'm also glad you'll be sticking around We're all here for you!

Comment

Oh no I'm really sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and stay strong. <3 Sending hugs

Comment

I'm here if you need to talk. I think this one might be a blessing in disguise, but I know that that doesn't meant it hurts any less.

Comment

I don't know you that well but you will be in my thoughts. Sorry to hear of your pain.
                                "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                                Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X