No announcement yet.

Thinking of walking away.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure if I can give you any advice here (I am very stressed right now about some schoolwork), but I just want to let you know that I'm sorry you are in this situation. To be honest: he doesn't sound like he wants to change anything. Even though he has some typical student behavior, you should be number one to him (I want to say always; but that's not realistic) at least a few times a week Goodluck hun, whatever you decide, I hope you are in a better situation soon!

Comment

I agree with charly that it doesn't sound like he wants to change. A lot of guys do go through phases in college, but the fact that he seems indifferent to whether or not you're there is a red flag to me. Others have said this too, but just wanted to reiterate that your requests are not over the top and outrageous. Maybe the relationship he has with his family is affecting him, but it's no excuse for not spending time with you. Take care of yourself! If you need anything, I'm yet another person you can feel free to PM if you need anything. Good luck and hugs!

Comment

Working...
      X