Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I missed something and the flower just died on me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poloz7 View Post
    I did not happen a year ago. where did you pull that from? all this happened in February.
    If this all happened roughly 3-4 months ago, then, what do you mean by this?
    Originally posted by Poloz7 View Post
    I am sorry this is not a sweet little story as it was a year ago (trust me. i wish i had the type to type all of it) but this about the only thing i can do to gather ideas on what to do with this hole i have had for a long time

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
    Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
    Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by lyonsgirl View Post
      If this all happened roughly 3-4 months ago, then, what do you mean by this?
      Is not as sweet as it was when it began. "as it was" means it wasn't anything magical before the crash

Comment

Unfortunately, when you started to neglect your ex-SO and made it clear to her that cheating could be an option or path you were willing to go down, whether you actually ended up doing that or not, you made her feel very unsafe. When you hint or talk about cheating to your SO, it's will invoke the same kind of reactions that actually cheating on her would. There is a loss of trust, a loss of security, and an infusion of insecurity. To her mind, at that point, it's not a matter of if he would ever cheat, it's a matter of when and no one wants to stick around to feel that or trust that you will not do what you will say and were starting to show that you would do. Some things said and done you cannot take back.

Comment

Working...
        X